Children of Eiyuu Kishi Den

Important updates will be posted here by the moderators.
Current Announcements
Archive Location
Forum is Closed
Plots Closed
Forum rules
Only moderators can post new topics, but members are welcome to reply to any open announcement if you have questions. If you need to ask something about the website or game, please refer to the general board or game and site development boards.
Z
Site Admin

Children of Eiyuu Kishi Den

Post by Z »

I was bouncing this idea around in my head for awhile, but Fantasy convinced me to go through it with it. For any old timers, you may remember that we did this before and had some success. It was a spin-off of the Chaos War plot we ran a couple years ago, set twenty years in the future and focusing on the children of some of the characters from the former plot.

This game will be set twenty years in the future as well, or at least, a possible future, and will mainly focus on children from current characters. I'm also looking forward to seeing some of our younger characters as adults too. If you want to get involved, go join Children of Eiyuu Kishi Den II. (As a note, this new forum is phpBB 3.0, so it's different from ours, which is a version 2.0.22.)
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Return to “Important Updates”