When Pirotess cosplay goes wrong...

Share fan art, fan fiction, and cosplay for Lodoss here! You may upload your own artworks into the Gallery, and post your complete fan fiction in a thread on the board.
Forum rules
Please be considerate of other artists' rights. Do not upload fan art that does not belong to you into gallery, nor post an entire fiction that someone else has written on the board. You may, however, link to it.

If you have your own fan art, please feel free to upload to the gallery, and post the image here using the source URL of your images in the gallery!

To post fan fiction, please use only a single thread. Other members can post their comments and reviews in response to the thread, and keep up with future updates by subscribing to the thread.
Z
Site Admin

When Pirotess cosplay goes wrong...

Post by Z »

No. Just...no.
Attachments
roflbot-DJhd.jpg
roflbot-DJhd.jpg (35.84 KiB) Viewed 3866 times
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Valenti

Re: When Pirotess cosplay goes wrong...

Post by Valenti »

Oh gosh... :lol:
I'm sorry to say, but that just made me laugh! XP

Kidcat

Post by Kidcat »

My eyes are burning... >.<
Cebina (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Havana Shadowslayer (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Aquila

Post by Aquila »

Alright, that's hilarious... yet very much disturbing. Reminds me of the picture of a guy cosplaying Sailor Moon I came across a few days ago.
Aquila Carrows (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Haesel Bliss (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

If only cosplayers would think of the fans! :cry:
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Fantasy

Post by Fantasy »

Wow, that made my day. Very scary, but also funny. I also saw a cosplay of Sailor Moon some months back. Hmm... All of them was men, even Luna, the black cat.
Alina Rose (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Amara Amaria (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Flora (Trials of the Half-Elven/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Linda Purel (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Ayen

Post by Ayen »

Off with his head! Off with it I say! This is sin! This is more sin than me using Marfa name in vain!
Jenesis (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Sazan (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Sohe (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

"We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!"

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

Yes, I am crazy.

Return to “Fan Art, Fiction & Cosplay”