Zira's Fan Art

Share fan art, fan fiction, and cosplay for Lodoss here! You may upload your own artworks into the Gallery, and post your complete fan fiction in a thread on the board.
Forum rules
Please be considerate of other artists' rights. Do not upload fan art that does not belong to you into gallery, nor post an entire fiction that someone else has written on the board. You may, however, link to it.

If you have your own fan art, please feel free to upload to the gallery, and post the image here using the source URL of your images in the gallery!

To post fan fiction, please use only a single thread. Other members can post their comments and reviews in response to the thread, and keep up with future updates by subscribing to the thread.
Z
Site Admin

Zira's Fan Art

Post by Z »

I generally don't do a lot of fan art, but I've done some stuff for Lodoss when properly inspired or pressed.

Little Neese & Naneel for rolw-club contest

Old Ryna gag picture

New Ryna picture for rolw-club contest
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Return to “Fan Art, Fiction & Cosplay”