Gale: Werewolf Captive

These are the old posts from the original Eiyuu Kishi Den, dubbed “The Chaos War” (no relation to another Lodoss website). This RP ran from June 2001-2004. Regrettably, I deleted all the old group posts, though I did save them in archives, they are out of order. I will not attempt to make these continuous, it's far too much of a hassle.
Forum rules
Posts in these threads may not be continuous! Don't give yourself a headache trying to figure them out. Just appreciate the bonus posts.
Bloodshield

Gale: Werewolf Captive

Post by Bloodshield »

Gale moved his hard to his head and growled audibly. Opening his eye slowly he noticed he was inside a hut with multipule furs hanging from the cealing. He was laying in a bed. He sat up and looked around finding the same female were-wolf from earlier. He growled at her, she just smiled contently at him. "Where the fuck am I? Talk now."

"You're in my village. My tribe. Whether you like it or not you have already been accepted to the tribe as my mate," the female were-wolf replied.

"Heh, sucks for you. I won't touch you. My heart belongs to another."

"You can't help it. You're a were-wolf like me. You know the ancient traditions, even you wouldn't dare go against...where are you going? Aren't you tired? I'd think you'd be exhausted from..."

Gale cut her off. "From being hit in the head? No, I'm not. I don't tire that easily. I'm going to murder who did that. As for the traditions..." He stepped out of hut. He had only his linen pants on but didn't care about it. He was stared at by the were-wolves of the tribe. Each nodded to him, in respect. He growled and took a swing at a younger male that came near him. "Stay the fuck away from me..."

He looked at the Wolven Clan's totem pole attributed to their Goddess Lunna. With one Swing of his fist he shattered the pole. Each were-wolf staring in fear, as if he were going to be struck down there and then. The female were-wolf ran up behind him, enraged. "YOU FOOL! Have you NO respect for the traditions!?"

"None at all. I don't live bound to petty fabbles and hand-me-down lies. I killed an elder before. Did it ever occur to you WHY I was traveling alone? My name is Gale Bloodshield, last living Lancer, and traitor of the Lupis clan East of the Mirror Forest..." He was stared at, with the leader angery the others growled at Gale who only narrowed his eyes at them.

"My name is Tanya...leader of the Lunna Clan. You, reguardless of your choice, have been accepted as my mate. This makes you the Alpha of this clan. You will either bring it survival or it's downfall..."

Gale's eyes narrowed at Tanya. She narrowed her eyes likewise. They stared at eachother in silence for 5 minutes. Then Gale cracked a cruel smile. "I hope you all enjoy the burning flames of hell. If I am leader then battles will always be on the horizon... Know this, Tanya, I do not like you, I will not mate with you, and to me, you are still nothing but a weak opponent. Now, WHO hit me yesterday. Step forward."

A were-wolf stepped forward. He gulped as he saw Gale's fist tighten, the claws extending. Gale lifted his hard and was about to bring it down across his chest when the man's mate jumped in front of him. Gale halted his attack and glared at the woman. "...I will let him live because you were brave. You didn't flinch, even with my clans an inch from your chest. I respect those strong willed. Go."

He turned and headed back to the hut, Tanya only stood there grinning at him as he disappeared into the hut.

"He's a headstrong fool. He still hasn't grown up. A lancer he said... they've been gone for 200 years as have the Lupis clan. He must have been magically sealed at one time. He needs to grow up." Won't mate with me? A pity I took care of that already.
Words are cheap, show me your truth through action.

Avion Ravenstorm (A New Balance) - Profile

Return to “The Chaos War Archives”