Day Three: First Wave

These are the old posts from the original Eiyuu Kishi Den, dubbed “The Chaos War” (no relation to another Lodoss website). This RP ran from June 2001-2004. Regrettably, I deleted all the old group posts, though I did save them in archives, they are out of order. I will not attempt to make these continuous, it's far too much of a hassle.
Forum rules
Posts in these threads may not be continuous! Don't give yourself a headache trying to figure them out. Just appreciate the bonus posts.
Granite Stoneheart
Z's Account

Re: Day Three: First Wave

Post by Granite Stoneheart »

Granite sat beside Thangroth on the floor where he'd been laid, holding his hand affectionately. He had been healed, since he was unconscious, and now all she could do was wait for him to wake.
Granite Stoneheart (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery

singularityman

Re: Day Three: First Wave

Post by singularityman »

Thangroth opened his eyes and smiled as the first thing he saw was Granite beside him. The red-haired young dwarf spoke in his usual jovial tone as he attempted to sit up. "Ahh...a vision of loveliness, what a wonderful sight for my eyes to behold. How fare you milady, are you well? You weren't injured, I hope, and how fare our companions?"
Singularityman Says

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

Return to “The Chaos War Archives”