The Invitations Go Out! (Blue Dragon Island)

A spin-off RP set twenty years in the future when the heroes of the Chaos War reunite, but become victims of their old enemies. The children of the heroes must solve the mystery and save their parents. RPed from unknown-2004, ended at the same time as the Chaos War.
Kiran
Z's Account

The Invitations Go Out! (Blue Dragon Island)

Post by Kiran »

Invitation wrote:King Kadomos the VI of Alania requests your presence at a ball to honor the heroes of our time. Please, don your finest and come to the palace by April 5th, New Royal Calendar 547. Your immediate family is welcome to accompany you.

Thank you. We do hope to see you then.
King Kadomos the IV
Parn, former Free Knight of Lodoss
Queen Deedlit
Princess Ailil

Kiran and Adriel strode into the Merchants Guild. The way the walked was a mirror image, even if they were not. Both strode purposefully, in time with each other. Adriel was equal in height with his father, and both wore a scimitar on his left hip like it was a part of them. Yet Adriel's ivory white hair, intense blue eyes and darker skin was much different from Kiran's blond hair, amber eyes and copper skin. There was a semblance between their faces though.

Kiran had a sly grin on his handsome face, some of the scars were beginning to fade. Nobody stopped the dark elves as they approached the Guild Mistress' office. They were there quite often. Kiran knocked on the door and waited patiently for Moryssa with a letter in his hand.
Kiran (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons
Finally content with a past I regret
I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness
For once I'm at peace with myself

Lady Moryssa

Re: The Invitations Go Out! (Blue Dragon Island)

Post by Lady Moryssa »

"And when you're finished, you can these under Q. Then pack your bags and return to Lodoss; I want nothing more to do with you." Moryssa could barely suppress her smile as she watched the young man hurry out of her office, nearly in tears. He should've known better than to mess with her daughter. Of all the women to harass, he chose the mistress' daughter.

“{I'll never understand how stupid humans can be. And as for you, Zo, how many times have I told you not to seduce my assistants. If you want something, just ask.}”

The young blond-haired dark elf, just pouted. Sighing exasperatedly, Moryssa was beginning to regret ever having children. “{Look, get it together! You have practically everything you could ask for and a lot you haven't. But if you keep this up, I'll make you go to Alania, and stay with that wench Deedlit and her plaything. How would you like that?}”

Zo's eyes widened with shock. While she never met Parn, or his high-elf bride, she'd heard stories from passing merchants and seamen. And her mother didn't seem to care for the royal couple either. Zo's face became very smug, almost a splitting image of her mother's. “{You wouldn't dare. You love me too much.}”

Sticking out her tongue playfully, Zo reveled in her minor victory, her mother's cackle filling the room. The two were way too much alike. Maybe that's why they annoyed each other so much. Moryssa was about to say something when she heard the door knock.

"Come in. And if it's about your job, make it quick. I've got a manicure appointment."
Moryssa (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery

Kiran
Z's Account

Post by Kiran »

Kiran heard some of the talk about Deedlit through the door. He opened it and strode in, Adriel right on his heels. Sitting on Moryssa's desk, he looked to his wife and daughter, still grinning.

“{Ahh yes, the Lady Deedlit and her Royal Highness Princess Ailil. I've kept my ears open,}” he casually handed the letter to Moryssa. “{I hear our favorite high elf has been having a hard time with her spoiled little brat. Not to mention the kings advisors are mentioning that Parn needs a male heir, that Parn should remarry, find himself a nice human bride.}” Kiran was still smirking, mocking Parn's advisors.

He sighed in feigned disappointment. “{Who would have thought that the greatest heroes of our century were holding onto their marriage by their fingernails?}”

“{Alas, lo and behold, two lesser known dark elf heroes are happily married with two children of their own,}” he glanced from Adriel to Zo. “{They may be a little bratty at times, but at least they love us. Unlike what I hear about her worship Ailil.}”

He leaned over the desk to look at the letter. “{And what better way to spite the two who didn't think I could make it work than showing up at their ball to spit in their eyes.}”

He spared his daughter a disapproving glare. “{And leave your mothers assistants alone. I suggest you leave all human men alone. They're not worth your time.}” The girl had her charms, and they worked far too well on the humans. Kiran couldn't help but want to take his sword to half the louts that followed her home.

Lady Moryssa

Post by Lady Moryssa »

Moryssa looked the letter over, a slight frown on her face. She just couldn't be rid of them! Her frown was quickly replaced by a sly smile at Kiran's mention of their troubles. “{That fool Parn should've known better! And Deedlit didn't bother to mention one of the major differences between elven and human women. Heh, we SHOULD go down there to see them. Not only are we happily married, but we have a SON as well! This is perfect! Zo, Adriel, pack your finest clothes; we're going to Alania.}”

Linking arms with Kiran, she proceeded to leave her office. Not looking back, she smiled knowingly. “{And Zo dear, don't frown so much. It'll give you wrinkles.}”

She let go of Kiran and sashayed out of the office, her daughter smirking at her. A few moments later Moryssa was spouting orders to her underlings.
Moryssa (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery

Kiran
Z's Account

Post by Kiran »

Kiran chuckled, “{That's my girl,}” he said and kissed her forehead. “{I love how devious you are.}”

Adriel
Z's Account

Post by Adriel »

Adriel rolled his eyes to Zo while listening to his father. When they walked out, Adriel fell in beside his sister. "{Hey, don't look so down about this,}" he said. "{We're going to have plenty of fun,}" he added with a smirk to match Kiran's. Adriel was the good twin most of the time, but he never turned up a chance for mischief. Besides, there would be other heroes who fought with his parents, perhaps someone had a daughter...
Adriel (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Sythenra* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery

Return to “Children of Eiyuu Kishi Den I Archives”