Decisions

A spin-off RP set twenty years in the future when the heroes of the Chaos War reunite, but become victims of their old enemies. The children of the heroes must solve the mystery and save their parents. RPed from unknown-2004, ended at the same time as the Chaos War.
Naclia
Z's Account

Re: Decisions

Post by Naclia »

Terin descended the stairs and led the other children with him to the main hall. Looking upon all the statues of parents, most caught in a moment of shock or terror, he shuddered and suddenly felt a chill.

He had to walk down a long path between the frozen heroes of Lodoss, trying to avoid looking at their faces. Mia, a knight, Thorn, Leaf and Alni were all waiting. He was surprised to see Azura, Jalen and Tasuki had returned. They hadn't brought anyone back though, it appeared.

Terin approached Mia and the knight, then bowed deeply. "Lady Mia, I have reached my decision, I will accompany you," he said.
Naclia (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery

Mia
Z's Account

Post by Mia »

Mia crossed her arms over her chest and looked at the young knight before her. "Right, good. Now get up and don't call me lady," Mia replied. She watched the door for the rest of the children to enter before she told them their plans.
Mia (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery

"Falis! I need a drink!"
The next morning...
"Falis, I need to quit drinking..."

Sevrina
Z's Account

Post by Sevrina »

Arianna followed Terin into the main hall just a few steps behind him. Mia, Altaris, Thorn, Leaf and Alni were all gathered nearby and after passing a group of statues, she saw Tasuki, Azura and Jalen. "Welcome back brother," Arianna said, her voice had a touch of ice too it, though it wasn't directed at him.
Sevrina (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Bloodshield

Post by Bloodshield »

Tasuki was looking at Azura's hand, holding his when he heard his sister speak. He looked up and nodded. The fond longing look she'd grown accustom to seeing in his eyes was vaccant. He didn't seem to be interested in her anymore. They weren't blood siblings, in the past that gave him fleeting hope of a relationship with her. But it passed. He was falling towards Azura. She was kind to him, and actually seemed to like him. "Hi Arianna. You look...angry...you smell angry. What's wrong?"

Azoth made his way lazily to the gathering. He rubbed his wet hair. It was clear he'd woken up and bathed. He grinned at everyone. "Sorry. I slept in."

Altaris glanced at Azoth and shook his head. "I should have guessed you'd have made your way here. And look at you. You're a mess. Did you just roll out of bed and into your armor?"

With a wide grin of amusement, Azoth stared at Altaris, pausing for effect. "Yes, I was having a tussle with a nice mage girl. That's only partly true, guess which part is true?"

Altaris cocked an unamused eyebrow. "...Seeing as you're a prude, I know you didn't have a rough and tumble with an acolyte."
Words are cheap, show me your truth through action.

Avion Ravenstorm (A New Balance) - Profile

Sevrina
Z's Account

Post by Sevrina »

Bloodshield wrote:Tasuki was looking at Azura's hand, holding his when he heard his sister speak. He looked up and nodded. The fond longing look she'd grown accustom to seeing in his eyes was vaccant. He didn't seem to be interested in her anymore. They weren't blood siblings, in the past that gave him fleeting hope of a relationship with her. But it passed. He was falling towards Azura. She was kind to him, and actually seemed to like him. "Hi Arianna. You look...angry...you smell angry. What's wrong?"

"I....nothing," Arianna said and shook her head. "Just upset with everything that's happened," she waved dismissively. She didn't want to get into the details of meeting Cray. Tasuki had been her excuse to go with them, but well, she'd just have to stick to finding Gabe and rescuing the princess. "Glad you're back. Did you find anything out at least?" she asked and sat down by Jalen.
Sevrina (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Adriel
Z's Account

Post by Adriel »

Adriel, his usual flirtatious self, noticed Natu walking along rather rigidly. She seemed like she could use some company. Adriel fell back from walking along side Zo and kept pace with Natu. "Hello, I don't think we've met," he said warmly. "My name is Adriel."
Adriel (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Sythenra* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery

Kitsa Stormeyes
Z's Account

Post by Kitsa Stormeyes »

Natu smiled at the gorgeous dark elf. "I'm Natu," she said and reached out her hand to shake.
Kitsa Silvermoon (Search for Azala/The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery

High Elf Seri
Z's Account

Post by High Elf Seri »

Aluina quietly entered the room, trying to ignore the statues. The young elf's face was serious and determined. When she reached where Mia and the others were gathered, she sat down on the floor and waited for the others. She suddenly cracked a large yawn and stretched her arms back behind her head. It was very late after a long night, but she didn't think she could sleep if she wanted to.
Seri (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery

Aiyanna Starwind

Post by Aiyanna Starwind »

Azura smiled a little dryly at mention of what happened, "Excuse me if I am interrupting anyone or Tasuki, We scanned both sky and land for Gabriel in Alan, but I think he is outside, but not further than several miles. We had a run in with my mother, Cray and dark elf Azoth. They have gone to Mage's guild. My mother and Cray are taking care of the Clans, they told us to concentrate on this. The clans have left in a flying ship according to Sirius back to Zipang. I think that's pretty much it...Oh wait, Dragon-kin Ariakan and his daughter are now traitors to Lodoss."

Jalen almost glared at Tasuki's hold on his cousin's hand. He pretty much expected him and Azura to get together, they were the few of Starwind left.
Aiyanna Irisis (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery

Bloodshield

Post by Bloodshield »

Tasuki was too busy scenting the air to notice Jalen glaring at him. He couldn't figure out all the scents he was mixing up. Perhaps it was just scents mixing together. He shrugged it away and looked to everyone who gathered. "So...not to sound impatient...but...when are we gonna head out? I'm ready to go." Under his breath, he added, "I think..."

Tasuki was at peace inside the castle walls as long as Azura was there, but he had the gut-wrenching feeling that he'd feel very confined without her. He was a creature of the untamed wilds. Not really a city dweller. Make no mistakes, he was as good a fighter as a trained soldier, he was brought up the warrior way in his clan, and by Gale. The only difference was, he lacked actual combat experience.

Mia
Z's Account

Post by Mia »

Mia glanced to Azura, almost shocked by the way she said that last comment, as if it were an after thought. Betrayal from their own. Mia remembered meeting Ariakan as they escaped from Roid when it fell. He was a lost dark elf with no purpose and she recalled when his true power was awoken in the Mirror Forest. All they went through, and now he was a traitor to them. Mia ground her teeth and watched the rest of the children gather.

Again, Tasuki and Azura voiced their boredom. "Shut up and wait!" she snapped at them.

"Falis! I need a drink!"
The next morning...

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"It may not be wise to stay past this night." Sirius had come into the main hall unnoticed, the wind around him sealing the sounds of his movement and scent as he entered. "As the survivors we are all now hunted. I don't believe there's any reason to stay any longer."
Ashe Wolfarius (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Jinn Rishnah (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery

Mia
Z's Account

Post by Mia »

Mia turned her head to see Sirius and nodded. "We'll leave as soon as the rest of the children come down," she said and then did a head count of all the people in the hall. Adriel, Zo, Natu, Terin, Aluina, Lorelei, Trent, Rei, Jamila, Azura, Jalen, Tasuki, Jalen, Alni, Azoth, Thorn, Leaf, Altaris, Sirius.

"So, looks like we're all here. We're going to split into three, well two groups. Altaris will be taking the Alanian knights on his own. We need one group to take the south road which will be headed by Alni. I'll take the southwest, Altaris is taking the west roads. We need to evenly split our abilities. Azura, come with me. Jalen, you can go with Alni. I'm sorry to split you up, but we need to be balanced. If we can't protect Azura from your little family feud, then you probably couldn't either, Jalen."

Mia looked over the rest, mentally tallying the strengths and weaknesses she could see. "Tasuki, come with me. We're going to be going through mostly wilderness, I'll need your tracking skills and sense of smell."

Mia glanced over the group and saw two of the children with bows. Lorelei and Trent. She was afraid that Lorelei was too soft to be with her in the wilderness being nobility. "Trent, come with me. Lorelei, go with Alni."

"Adriel, Zo, go with Alni. Terin, Jamila, come with me. Natu with me. Aluina, go with...Alni. If I know you like I think I do, you're a good tracker too. Thorn, Leaf, you can go with Alni. Hmm...." Mia looked over the group to see who she missed. Arianna, Rei, Azoth and Sirius. "Arianna, Rei, you're with me. Azoth and Sirius, you can go where you feel you're most needed."

"Falis! I need a drink!"
The next morning...

Bloodshield

Post by Bloodshield »

Tasuki nodded and beamed brightly at Mia. "Thanks Mia. If my tribal knowledge can help us in anyway, I'll be glad to help. He might be able to gain help through other wolven tribes if we run into them. My mother is clan leader."

He looked at Azura and smiled. "You'd like my home village. It's always peaceful. Though...with the ensuing war...I'm not sure." He shook his head, determined not to allow his mind to wander.

Altaris smiled lightly and walked forward, his helmet held under his right arm. "I wish you all strength and honor in the battle to come. May Marfa protect us." He bowed his head and muttered a pray for each of them. He looked at Alni and smiled. "You grew up a lot Alni. I pray for your safety." There was no denying the red on his cheeks. He wasn't not sure if she'd have appreciated an embrace from the Holy Knight.

Little Knight

Post by Little Knight »

Rei flinched back from Mia's anger, and almost did so when she called his name. Mia had a great body, but her temper he would stay away from if possible. Arianna was another ones temper to watch out for, though she seemed to reserve it for a few people. All in all, he was pretty happy about the arrangement. His brother was with him, he had a few cute women around him, and if he played his cards right he wouldn't get yelled at one bit. "No problem, boss lady."
"Money! Babes! Alcohol!! GWAHAHA!"

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Return to “Children of Eiyuu Kishi Den I Archives”