Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: The Golden Egg

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Dragon Breath (Archive Repost)
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:55 pm 

Eliamn's head turned to look at Naclia. She looked at the other pointedly, obviously choosing her words before saying, "I really think it would be wiser to face the city of Dragon Breath after a good night's sleep. I also don't think it would be a good idea for you to go off on your own."

The shamaness turned her head to Talen and smiled apologetically. "Please forgive me, but this place is making me a little edgy and we've only just met you, Sir Knight. I am merely concerned about the welfare of my companion. It's all just so... so foreign."

Eli turned her head back to Naclia, "Tommorow morning?" she proposed, though she came very near to making it a plea. A lot had gone on and she hated to pitch into things. Naclia seemed to be made of sterner stuff though and it really worried her.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:56 pm 
Z's Account

Aiden wasn't too fond of the idea either. [You can spend some time with your little boy toy tomorrow Naclia,] Aiden said in their native language so Talen couldn't understand. She was taking things far too fast. Aiden knew she never dated before, maybe it was just this new and different man that brought it out in her. "We've been walking all day, let's just relax for awhile," he said, this time in the common language. "You'll have plenty of time to explore tomorrow, Naclia."

"If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:56 pm 

Eli stiffened, her hands clenching into fists under the table and her eyes widening ever so slightly as she heard Aiden's remark in elvish. Aiden had done the mistake she had tried to avoid, telling off Naclia right away when Naclia hadn't gone overboard ~yet~.

Blaming her for something she hadn't done (Eli wasn't sure if Naclia was really going for it or if she herself was being paranoid - either way, she just meant to talk about it later...) and talking in elven in front of an acquaintance was defenitely a faux pas.

She was tempted to discreetly kick Aiden in the shin to have him notice he made a mistake, but decided not to take that priviledge away from Naclia. Naclia wasn't stupid : unless she was REALLY moonstruck, by now she would have noticed her other two companions' concern.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:57 pm 
Z's Account

Naclia glared icily at Aiden across the table. {Watch your mouth. I don't need you to protect me, I can take care of myself. You should know that,} her voice was just as chilled as her gaze as she spoke in the elven tongue. "I'll wait until tomorrow then, Talen. I'm sorry for my companion's rudeness," she told Talen, her voice starting to warm up again.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:57 pm 

Talen nodded to Naclia in reply to her words. "I understand, its alright." he said, even though he didnt understand a word of what they were saying to one another, it must have been important for them to say it in elvish so he wouldnt understand. "Then tomorrow it is, i look forward to it." he said looking to Aiden and Eliamn, then back to Naclia and giving her a warm smile.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:10 pm 
Z's Account

Naclia gave Talen a coy smile, anticipating the next day. "Now, how about a warm meal before bed?" she asked, hoping it would change the mood of the table.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:10 pm 

Talen slightly raised an eyebrow at her coy smile, she was certainly giving him certain looks, but getting looks like that from such a lovely lady why would he argue? At the mention of food his stomach suddenly growled, as if responding to the word. Talen scratched the back of his head and closed his eyes, smiling nervously. "Well a meal sounds good, i paid for that already along with the rooms, so order what you wish!"

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm 
Z's Account

Aiden couldn't hold Naclia's gaze for very long, so he hid his face behind his cup and took a long drink. He glanced over the rim at Eliamn, but she didn't seem to happy with him either. [Besides, you're coming on too strong, Naclia,] he murmured in elvish, then gave Naclia a wink to let her know that it was just friendly advice, not him being facetious.

"If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:16 pm 

Talen looked around at them all, he could tell something was wrong, but he couldnt determine what it was due to them speaking in elvish. "Well lets get something to eat, then get some rest for tomorrow, if you want to see all of Dragon Breath then we will need some rest." he said looking to Naclia and giving her a smile.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:17 pm 

Eliamn wanted to snap at Aiden. His behavior wasn't improving, he still was patronizing Naclia even if inwardly she did agree with him.

However, the human knight saved the day by moving on the subject just before she could think of a reproach. "I'd like to try some of those cooked tubbers." she said, pointing the potatoes in the dish of a person on another table. "Maybe some bread and perhaps some salad if there is any, please." she finished her sentence by rewarding Talen with her most adorable smile.

OOC : I suggest we move on. We might be heading into a vicious circle here.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:18 pm 
Z's Account

Naclia gave Aiden a glare that told him clear enough, 'Just shut up already!' Maybe he had a point, she was coming on a bit strong, and she probably could have stood to back off a bit. Talen seemed enthralled with her though.

"Can we take our dinner in our rooms?" she asked Talen. She didn't want to hear anything more from Aiden. Naclia was also feeling the urge to just withdrawl from the men for the rest of the night before she made a bigger fool of herself in front of her companions.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:18 pm 

Talen nodded in response to Naclias words. "Of course, eating in our rooms shouldnt be a problem." he said to her, looking around and waiting for a waitress to come and take their orders.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: The Golden Egg