Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: The Golden Egg

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Lyassa's Leave (Archive Repost)
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:42 pm 

Lyassa bowed deepily to Erinea. "Thank you Mother Erinea." She said. "And may Marfia bless you." She turned around to face Aiden. "We're ready now. We need to get some suppiles.. then I suppose we can leave."

Krisatris (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery
Lyassa Eanes (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Sythenra (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:42 pm 
Z's Account

OOC: I'm just going to hurry us along to the street, maybe think of some plot twist. I have to rewrite this because my damn classmate was playing with my mouse and some how deleted all my text.

IC: Aiden nodded to Lyassa, holding his expressionless gaze for Mother Erinea's sake.

"You can find all the supplies you need in the temple stables," the High Priestess directed. Lyassa and Aiden offered their thanks and took their leave of her office.

Their first stop was Lyassa's dormatory, which was shared by other priestesses around her rank. Her traveling supplies that she had carried from Tarba were stored there. Aiden was forced to wait outside the dormatory, since it was all female.

Once Lyassa returned, they were off to the stables where Lyassa was given a small, young bay mare. It was a delicate horse, and probably couldn't carry much more weight that Lyassa's petite frame and her supplies. Anything else she needed she was able to acquire from the storehouse near the stable.

Leading a new horse, Lyassa and Aiden headed out the street.

OOC: Ok, just pick up where I left off. I'll think of a little event that could progress our plot (or create one).

"If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:43 pm 

Lyassa was on the horses back. She kept her eyes focused ahead, but she couldn't help but to look at the new horse she had been given. She leaned down and gave the horse a soft pat on it's head while moving her hand down it's mane. She then looked at Aiden. "Well, I suupose we should wait for the others." She said to him.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:43 pm 
Z's Account

Aiden walked alongside Lyassa and her new horse and gave the mare a pat on her neck. "So, what are you going to name her?" Aiden asked. He figured she must have a name, as it would be terrible to regard her as simply a vehicle. As an elf, animals were just as important as people. They must be cared for and respected, or else they wouldn't return the favor.

OOC: Landia was what you told me, if you forgot.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:44 pm 

OOC: I didn't forget lol don't worry but, thanks for showing me how I put it up to you. Didn't want to misspell it. lol

IC: Lyassa rubbed her hand through the horse's mane. "Landia.." She muttered at first, thens poke louder. "I'll name her.. Landia." She smiled slightily and put her head against the horse, she seemed to like having the creature. Afterwards, she slowily raised her head after enjoying Landia's smell of her hair for this was the first time she got to use a horse. Lyassa, the young priestess made a silenty promise to take care of her. The priestess turned her head to him, with a cheerful expression. "Think thats a good name?"

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:46 pm 
Z's Account

"It sounds good," Aiden replied. "Some how, I think it suits her. Something about her coloring and the name sounds right together," the elf mused, petting the mare's neck.

Aiden's ears pricked as he heard a commotion behind them. Guards were shouting, people murmuring, and fast footsteps were gaining behind them. Aiden spun around, ready to draw his sword, and a young man bumped into him. Unbeknownst to Aiden, and unseen by Lyassa, the boy slipped a scroll of paper into Aiden's bag from inside his baggy sleeves while he feigned at being clumsy.

"Sorry! 'scuse me!" the boy shouted and took of running. Aiden stood dumbfounded as the boy ran off.

"STOP HIM!" a guard shouted, and Aiden looked back only to find that the boy had disappeared into the crowd. The guard murmured a curse, then continued his pursuit, leaving Aiden confused.

"What was that about?" Aiden asked Lyassa as the excitement continued down the street.

OOC: I think we can just jump forward to the wyvern cliffs. Keep an eye on that thread and wait for me to post.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: The Golden Egg