Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: The Golden Egg

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Waiting... (Archive Repost)
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:30 pm 
Z's Account

Aiden looked down at Kima, then at Eliamn and Rylan. Was Kima willing to go with them? "Rylan, with your shamanism, you're more useful as a tracker. Eliamn and Lyassa won't be unprotected, they'll have Talen," Aiden replied to the centaur. The elf then looked down at the feral girl and sighed. He wanted to keep his eye on her, but she did she really need him watching over her? Despite her familiarity with the local forests, she might be too focused on him and a distraction. "Kima, go with Eliamn. I'll see you later tonight, alright?"

"If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"

Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:30 pm 

Aiden told her where she had to go, and although she didn't want to leave Aiden's side, she knew that he'd only think of her as a burden. She nodded and went over by Eliamn. These are my forests... She thought. She sighed and looked at Eliamn as to when they should leave. "Ki..." she sighed, not finishing her introductions.

Kima (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:31 pm 
Z's Account

"I'm going to go get the horses," Naclia announced and removed herself from Talen's side. The ranger ran into the woods where their mounts had sought shelter.

Moments later, she returned leading Seinna, Landia, and the two horses she took from the wagon. Tiash had no bridle, so he only followed along obediantly. She gave the fist-full of reins to Talen. "Here," she said. "Tiash will just follow. I wouldn't ride the two from the caravan yet, they need to rest. Maybe Lyassa can cast a refreshing spell on them too. They're for me and Eliamn to ride." Naclia paused in her instructions and absently bit her lip as she looked up at the knight. After a brief moment, she leaned in to kiss his cheek. "I'll see you later," she said, then quickly turned away and darted into the forest.

Z's Account

Aiden frowned a little as he saw that Kima was sad. Once Naclia brought back the horses and said goodbye to Talen, it seemed they were ready to part ways. Naclia was heading west, back towards the city.

"Rylan, head north, I'll take the south," he said to the centaur, pointing northwards. "Talen, take care of the ladies. We will be able to find our way to you easily, so just go as far as you can until nightfall and make camp. See you guys later," Aiden explained, then turned and retreated into the forest, following the path he and Eliamn had walked down to talk privately.

"If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"

Talen listened in to everyones conversation, following each word that was said before taking the reins that Naclia had handed him. "I understand." he said, simply nodding to her to show he understood. He jumped a bit as he felt the sudden kiss upon his cheek, shades of blush showing across them as he was shocked at her movement, turning and watching her as she dashed off, his hand coming up to touch where she kissed. "Naclia..." he thought to himself, kinda lost in thought now as his mind was filled with thoughts of her.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:33 pm 

"Good luck Rylan." Eliamn patted the centaur's muscled shoulder gently before sliding herself off his back. Though her legs felt weak, she didn't lose balance upon landing on her feet and managed the few steps it took to get next to Kima.

The elf shamaness stared at the wild girl for a long moment. "Kima?" she said, completing the broken word the other had previously uttered before gesturing toward herself. "Eli."

Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:33 pm 

Lyassa nodded as she heared what the others said. She nodded toward Naclia and came over to the weakened creatures and raised her hand. Her lips, which quietly said a pray to Marfa for her to heal them, smiled as a soft white glow came upon her hands. She felt happy to know she could help them. She watched Eli while her refresh spell was at work.

Krisatris (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery
Lyassa Eanes (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Sythenra (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:34 pm 

Rylan nodded as Aiden indicated for him to go north, he would have to keep an arrow ready. This was going to be a long day, but he was used to such as he would often travel like that.

"I'll send a messenger if I find anything, good luck Aiden. I'll be back by nightfall Eliman, its good to see you able to stand again. Thank you, be safe."

He replied before she slid off, after that he notched an arrow and started his way north. Things had just gotten interesting, now what would they do if they spotted him first.

Nakira Tan'kari (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Rylan (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Thiana (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Tornalin "Bloodscar" Stoneshard (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Ultarik Grimeye (New Marmo Republic/A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:34 pm 

Talen was snapped back to his senses as he noticed the rangers starting to go their seperate ways. "Well, lets get going," he said to the ladies before taking the lead back onto the road.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: The Golden Egg