Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: The Golden Egg

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:59 pm 

I am waiting for the others too, which is why I am not posting alot. Good luck in what you plan on doing Eliamn, it was fun with you in the group. We are all pretty much waiting on Jess, so your not alone.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:43 pm 
Z's Account

OOC: Shut up Rich. >.>
Eliamn wrote:
That said, I don't really blame Jessica for this: she has a good excuse -she is pregnant. I cannot, however, ignore how this plot is filled with dead weight players whom post extremely sporadically and can't really commit to being around.

And Fred, I left an exit for Eliamn WIDE open for you. I never expected you to stick around till the end of the story arc, because if it ever finishes, it'll be ages from now. All I wanted was for you to write out Eli as soon as possible.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:53 am 
Z's Account

OOC: I think we might just lock this up since everyone seems to agree on where to go. We can jump forward to arriving in Dragon Eye. Though I need to take care of that squirrel...so I guess I'll wrap that up and leave it at a point we can jump forward from. I thought Eliamn was kind of pivotal to the plot, so I asked Alera Tai'var to take her, and he agreed.

"If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:58 pm 
Z's Account

"Then it's settled, to Dragon Scale we go," Naclia said and rose from her seat on the log. "Let me go release this little guy and we can get ready."

The ranger returned into the forest and set the squirrel on a low hanging branch. It seemed reluctant to leave her and gave her a lingering look, but with a little encouragement, it dashed off into the tree and disappeared among the foliage.

With the squirrel taken care of, Naclia returned to the camp, ate a little breakfast with the others and helped pack everything up. They had gained two horses which hadn't been assigned yet, but had originally been intended for Eliamn and Naclia. However, now Saga had joined the party and would need to ride with someone. Eliamn was not an accomplished rider and insisted that Saga could have her horse and she would ride either on Rylan's back or with Aiden or Talen. So, Naclia kept her horse and Saga was given the other. Eliamn settled on riding with Rylan for the moment, since Kima had chosen to cling to Aiden. The riding situation settled, the party left their camp behind and rode on westwards, to Dragon Scale.
Last bumped by Naclia on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:58 pm.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: The Golden Egg