Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: The Golden Egg

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:01 pm 
Z's Account

"Thank you very much for helping us," Naclia replied to Sorilea, beaming with an eager smile. "I hope Kima won't be too much trouble for you."

"Oh, don't worry about it. I'm not so old that I can't chase children about! I'm not entirely out of practice, I do have some grandchildren after all," Sorilea said with a smile as she stood from her seat. "I hope I'll see some more some day soon as well," she winked to Talen. She seemed to enjoy teasing her son. The lady stepped over to Aiden's side and bent down beside the elf. "Hello Kima. Would you like to come out into the yard and see some of our animals? We have cows, and pigs, and horses, and chickens..."

Naclia stifled a giggle after Sorilea's comment about Talen having children. It seemed he had siblings that had parented her grandchildren. Some distance part of her mind was entertaining the idea of one day having children with him.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:31 pm 

Eliamn quickly followed Aiden's example of setting the porcelain back on the tray and then stood up to come next to Naclia and Talen. Unlike Naclia, she was starting to get uncomfortably self-conscious about how much she had interceded despite her earlier mention to Aiden that they probably should keep quiet. Aiden had held to it much better than she had and that made her feel a bit of an hypocrite.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:45 pm 

A look of embarrassment could be seen on Talen's face as he heard his mother's comment on him giving her grandkids. "Well, we shall see on that," he said, bringing his hand up and scratching his head nervously. "It seems like Kima is taken care of here. She will be safe, and I'm sure she will enjoy it here. As for us, let us continue to the city."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:59 pm 
Z's Account

OOC: Eh, seems like we might as well jump forward from here.

"If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"
Last bumped by Aiden Silvermoon II on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:59 pm.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: The Golden Egg