After the Fight... (Archive Repost)

Cursed with an evil blade, Knight Almelchaya Al Elazuul sets out to be freed of it in the company of other individuals bearing with their own demons.
CLOSED
Scythed

After the Fight... (Archive Repost)

Post by Scythed »

Z wrote:To save all our history for posterity, and boost members' post counts, I'm reposting old threads from the yahoo group and old forum. It may be a long and tedious task, but hopefully it'll be done and we can find all our history in one place!

Scythed sat by himself at a table in the inn, slowly sipping his drink. He soon became bored and decided to return to the group's table, sitting across from Al "So, what's the story with you guys?" he asked
Scythed (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Barbarian Barbie
Z's Account

Re: After the Fight... (Archive Repost)

Post by Barbarian Barbie »

OOC: I seperated this post since the other thread was getting long. Now you guys can get friendly while Aroal's away. ;)
"Fear my awesome rack, for if ye are male and ye gaze upon them, I shall gladly smash your skull in."
Aroal (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

Zylan sighed. The tea was getting cold. It was still bright in the room too. "Hath the world a fury like a beserker's interruption upon tea time?" the old man muttered, dipping his finger in the stuff. "Breathe on this," he said to his canine companion, "see if you can warm that up there."

Wolfgang sniffed it and looked back at his master.

"Don't you animals come with fire breath or something? The way villagers talk of you, you two are like dragons!"

Wolfgang stared more.

"Don't get the joke? That's ok. Jesters can only play so much to the witless. No offense meant, of course."
I'm OCD for EKD!

Carianna Mareleth (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Grennith (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Itoya* (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Jeren Octavian Aldener (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Jleslie "Rose" Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Orion* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Rone Kalmaine (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Desmond "Rory" D'Angelline (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Veriss Trelem (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Yrsanne* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Zylanthian Baratoice (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Myel-Elina

Post by Myel-Elina »

Standing with Mieijha, Myel-Elina had little to say. The mercenaries had made a good description of what happened, although she would have described it more lyrically. But it was better to let them talk first. If they said something that could make Aroal guilty, she would interrupt them and tell the truth, or at least what was good to be told.

When she looked for the merc that helped Aroal, she didn't find him. It took several minutes to notice the man was talking with Al and the others. She was getting more and more curious about that merc, and more and more eager to talk with him...
Kilij Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Myel-Elina Sorka (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

"I am a knight of Flaim, journeying to teach Elainne here- my squire- about the world outside of the desert." He stated his official story. "Other than that, we picked up others along the way, Zylanthian, Aroal, Mieijha, Sara, and Myel. Accompanying Zylanthian is his two wolves. That is pretty much the jist of our troupe."
100% dyed in the cloth Otaku

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

"Watch your tongue, sir knight!" Zylanthian declared, snapping his finger. "There was no picking up involved. I walk well enough on my own, thank you very much! I'd like to see you try to pick me up. Better yet," he said with a grin, "all of us! What a show! A walking tower, even. Now that, sir, is entertainment. More importantly, good money!"
I'm OCD for EKD!

Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery

OokeStoneskull

Post by OokeStoneskull »

Sara, Smiled at Zylanthian’s witty comments, as she walked back in a sat down she placed the sword on her lap keeping one hand gripped to it at all times. “Riding Al eh, I bet you’d be first on that list.” Sara whispered over to Elainne, and then covered her mouth with her free hand, like a school girl. “So good friend I don’t recall if we all caught your name, and what brings you to town?” Sara asked Scythed with a smile.
Ooke Blackskull (A New Balance/Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Ridell "Red Ear" Tower (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Sara (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Scythed

Post by Scythed »

OOC (sorry for not posting, i lost internet access for a few days)

Scythed listened to Al's words. It was obvious that he was conveniently forgeting to include parts of the story, but Scythed felt Al had a right to keep things to himslf... of course he'd never let peoples rights effect him before. He listened to Al's companion's comments, smiling at their wit.

"My name's Scythed" he said in reply "I'm from..." he paused, his expression suggested that he was thinking "Well, from somewhere anyway. I'm a mercenary... i guess that was kinda obvious, but anyway I came here after completeing a commision to protect a merchant and this was the nearest town"

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

"Somewhere... Quite the clearly vague expression, isn't it? I don't suppose it is possible to single it down a bit?" Zylanthian asked, looking just past his face, signifying his complete blindness in the room. His eyes were closed, hiding the obsidian orbs his face was cursed with...
I'm OCD for EKD!

Scythed

Post by Scythed »

"Er... yes it is quite vague expression" Scythed replied "but it'll have to do. I figure i have some repressed memories or something... i bet i got eaten by some giant three headed monster and had to be cut out of it's stomach after it had been killed" his eyes seemed to fade as his mind took him off along this train of though, a slight smile on his face. He suddenly put his foot up on the seat of his chair bringing his knee to his shoulder "I bet that's how i got this scar" he said lifting up the right leg of his trousers, revealing a scar of a long healed gash from his ankle almost to his knee "i must have caught my leg on one of his teeth on the way in... wait... what were we talking about?

OokeStoneskull

Post by OokeStoneskull »

As Sara listen to Scythed talk about his journey, she couldn’t keep from laughing although, she tried her hardest. Her face ran flush pink with embarrassment, because she wasn’t sure if he was serious, but she couldn’t imagine how such a small man could stand up to a giant.
Ooke Blackskull (A New Balance/Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Ridell "Red Ear" Tower (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Sara (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

"Well, we were talking about your source of existence, my dear boy!" the blind man said. "Really now, I should be the one forgetting things. Although I suppose you can call the thing your mother if you sprouted from its belly. Have you sent it a thoughtful gift recently? Or perhaps a bouquet? A good man appreciates those who do good things for them and suffering through having you pop out of it is certainly good enough, I should think." Wolfgang and Ludwig had long since laid down and maintained their interest in the bone. Surprisingly, there was no scrapping around for ownership. Like two well-behaved human children, they shared equally the remains of dinner, never trying to claim more than the end they had. "Isn't that right? Oh wait... Sorry boys, you two don't have a mommy. I keep forgetting that. But I guess that means that you've got me. Where's my flowers? Bah! It'd be wasted on me anyway. Its hard to appreciate pretty things when every things happen to be black and indistinguishable from the rest!"
I'm OCD for EKD!

Scythed

Post by Scythed »

"Yeah" Scythed replied sheepishly "I've never had the greatest memory... hey, your right, if my guess about my past is right, then it's like some kind of rebirth... neat, i'm part monster!"

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

"Yes, good lad!" Zylan clapped with a smile. "Now you are on your trip of self-identification. Take advice from some people who have already found theirs, my boy. Don't look too deep, because you don't have the mental capacity for that." Zylan's head dropped, thinking suddenly. "Perhaps not." He glared at the two wolves at his feet with closed eyes. "Don't you get me in trouble now. Forget I said that," the old man said, pointing off into the distance, but in the general direction of Scythed. "The advice was from them and, for them its true, but lets hope its not for you. You can look deep if you want, I suppose. I never did though. I hear if you swim too deep, you drown. I think I prefer spelunking to swimming anyway. You get air in mine. Not fresh air, but at least its air mind you. I always had a fond interest in not dying..."
I'm OCD for EKD!

Scythed

Post by Scythed »

"No, most people aren't fond of dying are they?" Scythed replied "As for your friend's comments, I must ask what difference mental capacity has to do do with it."

Return to “RPG: Lost Humanity”