After the Fight...

Cursed with an evil blade, Knight Almelchaya Al Elazuul sets out to be freed of it in the company of other individuals bearing with their own demons.
CLOSED
Barbarian Barbie
Z's Account

Post by Barbarian Barbie »

Aroal gave a small nod to Myel-Elina, but she was eager to get to bed and find some solitude in her sleep. The barbarian woman followed Sara upstairs.

OOC: Git yer butts to bed!
"Fear my awesome rack, for if ye are male and ye gaze upon them, I shall gladly smash your skull in."
Aroal (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

Unlike the others, Zylan chose to stay up a bit longer. It cost him something the others took for granted: sight. Oh, but to see the light of day again! When the main room had emptied and the innkeeper was cleaning up, Zylan requested that the fire be put out. With an odd look, the burly man stifled the flames and plunged the feeble old man into darkness. For a time, he reveled in being able to see Wolfgang and Ludwig. It comforted the sage to peer into those knowing eyes of Ludwig and the observe the playful glimmer in Wolfgang's stare. Though it meant little to them, it meant the world to him.

Finally, when the twilight hours were deeply settled into the sky, but a few hours from their demise, the last three members of the party went to rest. The old man smuggled himself easily through the dark halls. His eyes were sharp to every detail. Creeping into Scythed's room, he looked blankly at the bed. When was the last time he slept on one of those?

Zylan spent twenty minutes writhing in the bed. He couldn't get comfortable. Finally, he gave up and curled up in the place he had been sleeping for years: the floor. Wolfgang instantly laid in front of him, curling up against the coverless old man for warmth. Ludwig, ever vigilent, chose the bed for its height. As it ready to leap off, his paws sat right on the edge and his face hovered only inches from his charge's bearded face.
I'm OCD for EKD!

Carianna Mareleth (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Grennith (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Itoya* (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Jeren Octavian Aldener (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Jleslie "Rose" Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Orion* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Rone Kalmaine (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Desmond "Rory" D'Angelline (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Veriss Trelem (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Yrsanne* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Zylanthian Baratoice (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Myel-Elina

Post by Myel-Elina »

When Myel-Elina went to bed, she thought she would quickly sleep, whatever she might have said to Aroal. But sleep didn't come easily. The events of the day had reminded her of the death of her mentor and friend, and a lot of memories came back to her. She could not hold back her tears and cried a lot before falling asleep.

Scythed

Post by Scythed »

OOC: Sorry for not posting, I feel really bad about it. I figure Scythed went to sleep at the same time as everyone else. If you want me to post that action, I will, but otherwise I'll just leave it like that until morning.

Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

Al sat up with Zylanthian. He had no wish to retire to nightmares. The knight sat up drinking till he fell asleep at the table. It was better in his mind to reduce himself to a drunken stupor than to deal with the nightmares without the aide of alcohol.
100% dyed in the cloth Otaku

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Barbarian Barbie
Z's Account

Post by Barbarian Barbie »

OOC: Don't worry about it Scythed, Zylan pretty much did a good wrap up. I'm going to lock this thread.

Last bumped by Barbarian Barbie on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 pm.
"Fear my awesome rack, for if ye are male and ye gaze upon them, I shall gladly smash your skull in."
Aroal (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Return to “RPG: Lost Humanity”