Founding Day

Any discussion is welcome here.
Forum rules
  1. No sexual conversations. We have minors on this board. Mild sex jokes are ok, but nothing dirty!
  2. Cursing. You think I give a damn? Go ahead and cuss and curse as much as you want.
  3. No internet short hand/Netspeak. It makes you sound stupid. For the love of all things holy, don't do it in character, and not even out of character. Leave that in chat, not on my board. Learn to communicate like a mature adult. However, using it in a mocking manner for laughs is just fine.
  4. No racist, sexist, religion-ist, or any other sort of bigoted talk.
  5. Necroposting is ok! We don't have a lot of activity on this board, so it's just fine to reply to old threads. Any threads we don't want bumped up will be locked.
  6. Advertising is only allowed in special circumstances for communities, games, or products members would be interested in, and it can only be posted in this thread. People joining for the sole purpose of advertising will have their messages deleted and they will be banned. In general, advertisements will be judged on a case by case basis.
  7. Respect your fellow members.
Z
Site Admin

Re: Founding Day

Post by Z »

lol... I missed it. Well, we got six people on, but I guess it would have worked out better if I set a specific time. We just have a lot of people in different time zones. It was about midday (for me) that was the most active, I think.
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Dead Midas

Post by Dead Midas »

Z wrote:Woot! Another gemini! XD Your little sibling has the same birthday as Aquila and Johnny Depp. :P

Really? That's so cool! And Johnny Depp is like the idol of my life. = U =
Natalie Portman too, that's pretty rad.
My parents decided to name her Aspen the other day.
I don't really like the name, so I'm sure I'm gonna end up giving
her some kind of nickname that I hope sticks...
Seriously, I have no idea what they were thinking,
Aspen is a tree. And a mountain. And a town. Shouldn't be a baby. D;
Edric (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Snowe (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Aquila

Post by Aquila »

Aw, I actually like that name. I made a rp character named Aspen one time. ^_^
Anywaysss...

Better luck next year... or further?
Aquila Carrows (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Haesel Bliss (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery

Darthvegeta800

Re: Founding Day!

Post by Darthvegeta800 »

Z wrote:Yeah, I'm not expecting many people yet today. I think we'll see more tonight. Thanks for stopping in Ron!

For you anytime my dear.
I'll see if i can find you some more players. I have one or two people in mind. Give me a poke on that friday after my exams okay?
"Order can only be achieved through the ruthless application of power. Therefore power is crucial to all those desiring to change the future. So I shall have power... by whatever means necessary"- Baron Magnus Thane

Baron Magnus Thane (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

In Free Adventures: Volk The Indomitable (Berserker), Magnus Thane (Marmo Warlord), Valerios (young Knight Errand)

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

Darthvegeta800 wrote:
Z wrote:Yeah, I'm not expecting many people yet today. I think we'll see more tonight. Thanks for stopping in Ron!

For you anytime my dear.
I'll see if i can find you some more players. I have one or two people in mind. Give me a poke on that friday after my exams okay?

I'll try to remember, if I'm here friday when you're on. Blake's new nephew is coming at the end of the week. :3
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Darthvegeta800

Post by Darthvegeta800 »

Z wrote:
Darthvegeta800 wrote:

For you anytime my dear.

I'll try to remember, if I'm here friday when you're on. Blake's new nephew is coming at the end of the week. :3

Newborn?
"Order can only be achieved through the ruthless application of power. Therefore power is crucial to all those desiring to change the future. So I shall have power... by whatever means necessary"- Baron Magnus Thane

In Free Adventures: Volk The Indomitable (Berserker), Magnus Thane (Marmo Warlord), Valerios (young Knight Errand)

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

No, his brother just won full custody of the boy from his crack whore mom. He's 4 I think?

Yes, I am crazy.

Darthvegeta800

Post by Darthvegeta800 »

Z wrote:No, his brother just won full custody of the boy from his crack whore mom. He's 4 I think?

Ah... euhm okay sorry.
And Blake is? *confused*

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

yazzor

Yes, I am crazy.

Darthvegeta800

Post by Darthvegeta800 »

Ah okay. ^^; You two know each other in r/l?

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

lol...Yeah, he's my boyfriend. And the person who introduced me to Lodoss!

Yes, I am crazy.

Darthvegeta800

Post by Darthvegeta800 »

Z wrote:lol...Yeah, he's my boyfriend. And the person who introduced me to Lodoss!

Aah that explains that ^^
Well expect to be harassed friday or this weekend!

Ayen

Post by Ayen »

You're SEVEN years old!?

Marfa damn this site is old. SEVEN years!? The longest any of my sites ever lasted was one year. o.o How the hell you do it?
Jenesis (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Sazan (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Sohe (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

"We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!"

Darthvegeta800

Post by Darthvegeta800 »

Not fully sure but i think it actually beats my Dark Empire yahoogroup. Which is pretty much the oldest rpg i know. And i've been in a lot.
Btw... hello miss! *looks up at the poster above him* Welcome to the forum!

Ayen

Post by Ayen »

Darthvegeta800 wrote:Not fully sure but i think it actually beats my Dark Empire yahoogroup. Which is pretty much the oldest rpg i know. And i've been in a lot.
Btw... hello miss! *looks up at the poster above him* Welcome to the forum!

Thanks. xD But I'm a dude! :mrgreen:
Jenesis (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Sazan (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Sohe (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

"We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!"

Return to “General Discussion”