Best currently active game console

Any discussion is welcome here.
Forum rules
  1. No sexual conversations. We have minors on this board. Mild sex jokes are ok, but nothing dirty!
  2. Cursing. You think I give a damn? Go ahead and cuss and curse as much as you want.
  3. No internet short hand/Netspeak. It makes you sound stupid. For the love of all things holy, don't do it in character, and not even out of character. Leave that in chat, not on my board. Learn to communicate like a mature adult. However, using it in a mocking manner for laughs is just fine.
  4. No racist, sexist, religion-ist, or any other sort of bigoted talk.
  5. Necroposting is ok! We don't have a lot of activity on this board, so it's just fine to reply to old threads. Any threads we don't want bumped up will be locked.
  6. Advertising is only allowed in special circumstances for communities, games, or products members would be interested in, and it can only be posted in this thread. People joining for the sole purpose of advertising will have their messages deleted and they will be banned. In general, advertisements will be judged on a case by case basis.
  7. Respect your fellow members.

Which is the best?

Playstation 3
33%
Nintendo Wii
No votes
Xbox 360
17%
Playstation 2
33%
Gameboy DS
17%
PSP
No votes
PC
No votes

Total votes: 6

Ayen

Best currently active game console

Post by Ayen »

So out of the active game consoles currently out there which ones do you feel is heads over shoulders the best. I'm surprised the PS2 is still around and having games come to it port even after the PS3 came about. It's a hard choice I never really played a Xbox, but most of the games that come out for it I can get on the PC so I really never had any need to get one. The Wii don't look all that great and there's really only a few games I would want from that. I would love to have a PS3 mainly for Metal Gear Solid 4 and all the other things that come with it. I think I'm going to take a leap from what I've read and go with the PS3 on this one.
Jenesis (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Sazan (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Sohe (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

"We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!"

Kidcat

Re: Best currently active game console

Post by Kidcat »

The Wii was fun for a little while, but then we sold it and bought a PS3 instead. I picked PS3, mostly because Metal Gear Solid 4 was awesome, though I find I played my PS2 a lot more... but of course that was back when I had a lot more time for video games.
Cebina (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Havana Shadowslayer (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

You'd have to get yazzor's response for what's best. I have an Xbox 360, and due to the price of the PS3, I'm not even considering it unless I get remarkably richer. :P Besides, the 360 has more games.
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Fantasy

Post by Fantasy »

I don't care what anyone says!!! PSP....PSP!!!!! Sorry... I know it's not the PSP, but I still love the game system.
Alina Rose (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Amara Amaria (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Flora (Trials of the Half-Elven/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Linda Purel (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Ayen

Post by Ayen »

Fantasy wrote:I don't care what anyone says!!! PSP....PSP!!!!! Sorry... I know it's not the PSP, but I still love the game system.

You made Ayen very confused.
Jenesis (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Sazan (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Sohe (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

"We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!"

Valenti

Post by Valenti »

Best? For me, as long as the games entertain me until I get bored, I don't care what system it's on! :P
(Though, for me, the most 'enjoyable' platform is my Nintendo DS. I like games that have interaction, such as the Brain Game... Not to mention, it's probably an easy system for even the elder peeps, like my mom, to get into!)

Return to “General Discussion”