Character Awards 2008

Discuss your characters, take surveys for your characters, and other fun things.
Z
Site Admin

Character Awards 2008

Post by Z »

Here are the lists for character awards this year. The options are more limited, as I feel we aren't as united as we were last year, and I suppose the options on the poll might be made up more of my opinions, but I'd still like to put the awards to use again this year, even if my votes basically decide it.

I would prefer if people were to review the characters if you're not familiar with them, but if you don't have the time for that, go ahead and just pick at random, or go for the characters that you're familiar with. You may vote for your own character, if you truly feel that yours is the best option.

You may vote here: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/374169
Results can be seen here: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/374169/results

Categories:
  1. Best New Character - Will be chosen from all the new characters created this year that are still in active play.
    Nominees
  2. Favorite Male Character Overall - Chosen from the most active, interesting, and involved male characters.
    Nominees
  3. Favorite Female Character Overall - Chosen from the most active, interesting, and involved female characters.
    Nominees
  4. Sexiest Male Character - Chosen based on highest PB stats, but decided based not only on good looks, but on personality.
    Nominees
  5. Sexiest Female Character - Chosen based on highest PB stats, but decided based not only on good looks, but on personality.
    Nominees
  6. Most Fucked Up - The character with the most traumatic and emotionally scaring history.
    Nominees
  7. Best Crazy Character - The character who is best played with a major mental disorder.
    Nominees
  8. Best Womanizer Character - The male character who fits into the "womanizing scoundrel", or flirtatious, archetype.
    Nominees
  9. Best Couple - The couple that is the most dynamic and interesting.
    Nominees
  10. Best Take Over - Best instance of a character taken over by a new player. To be voted by considering how true the replacement player is to the character's personality and concept. Premades not counted.
    Nominees
    • Kreoss (Z for Leon Yojimbo)
    • Lanir (Fantasy for singularityman)
    • Orion (Alera Tai'var for perlap13elf)
    • Sythenra (Z for Laharl)
    • Yrsanne (Alera Tai'var for Ferrilonver)
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Darthvegeta800

Re: Character Awards 2008

Post by Darthvegeta800 »

Hard to vote if i don't know anyone on most lists. :lol: :mrgreen:
"Order can only be achieved through the ruthless application of power. Therefore power is crucial to all those desiring to change the future. So I shall have power... by whatever means necessary"- Baron Magnus Thane

Baron Magnus Thane (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

In Free Adventures: Volk The Indomitable (Berserker), Magnus Thane (Marmo Warlord), Valerios (young Knight Errand)

Little Knight

Post by Little Knight »

Albedo: Nice, i'm not in crazy this year. That was a bruise to my ego... i'm not crazy, I just want to kill my dad, whats wrong with that?
"Money! Babes! Alcohol!! GWAHAHA!"

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

Little Knight wrote:Albedo: Nice, i'm not in crazy this year. That was a bruise to my ego... i'm not crazy, I just want to kill my dad, whats wrong with that?

You're not even active this year. :P Maybe you should post for Albedo stalking Seri's group just to show he's still interested.
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

I'm not feeling very optimistic about this this year, but I'm going to through with it anyway. The poll is now open to take here: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/374169

Yes, I am crazy.

Darthvegeta800

Post by Darthvegeta800 »

Tssss... not even an honorary mention... :cry:

^___^; I'd vote but i never even met these chars... .
"Order can only be achieved through the ruthless application of power. Therefore power is crucial to all those desiring to change the future. So I shall have power... by whatever means necessary"- Baron Magnus Thane

Baron Magnus Thane (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

In Free Adventures: Volk The Indomitable (Berserker), Magnus Thane (Marmo Warlord), Valerios (young Knight Errand)

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

Best New Character: Grennith (Alera Tai'var)
Best Male Character: Grennith (Alera Tai'var)
Best Female Character: Terelyn (Alera Tai'var)
Sexiest Male Character: Jet (Mana Link)
Sexiest Female Character: Anisa (Z)
Most "Fucked Up" Character: Mica (Mana Link)
Best Insane Character: Alm (Mana Link)
Best Womanizer: Azala (Little Knight)
Best Couple: Orion (Alera Tai'var) and Kitsa (Z)
Best Character Takeover: Orion by Alera Tai'var for perlap13elf

That's 4 1/2 wins for Alera Tai'var
3 wins for Mana Link
1 1/2 wins for me
and 1 win for Little Knight.

Congrats guys! And thanks to the few who voted. The awards will be going up on pages shortly.

Isn't it kind of funny that the character who won best male is a eunuch? *giggle*

Yes, I am crazy.

Eliamn

Post by Eliamn »

Eliamn: *glares at Terelyn once backstage* "Don't get a big head over that trophy, you only won it because I already had some myself." *sticks tongue out and walks away in a huff*
Naclia: "She doesn't do that back in our plot."
Aiden: "Yeah. Our Eli is normally so well behaved when she keeps her independent streak under control."
Wilhelm: "Hush. I'm trying to look emo and upset over losing the flirt award to Azala here!"
Naclia: "Should I care? It's not like 'Naclia & Talen' even showed up in the choices for the best pairings."
Aiden: "Nor did 'Aiden & Lyassa'."
Kima: "KIMA!"
Aiden: *amends* "Or 'Aiden & Kima'."
Eliamn (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

:lol: That's great. XD

Yes, I am crazy.

Return to “Character Discussion”