Alm's humanitarian project #2: Save the Bishojo Fund

Discuss your characters, take surveys for your characters, and other fun things.
Mana Link

Alm's humanitarian project #2: Save the Bishojo Fund

Post by Mana Link »

Z wrote:I'm bored...so I'm posting some stuff from the old board...sort of to save memories, and to boost member post counts.

HI there Again, it's me Alm, while I have time from my first Humanitarian fund, I'd like to propose my second fund: Save the Bishojo Fund!!

So, while I'm taking a break from men, here's the reason why these lovely ladies need your precious money. Bishojo are pretty girls that usually have tragic ends in store for them because they fall for the bishonen or some other bad guy. Silly girls...don't they know Alm's always available to begin the breeding of the greatest half-grassrunner army of darkness and doom....ANYWAYS...ahem...

As I need to build funds to make up for the money "procured" from Miss Anisa's purse, I decided to start the save the bishojo fund in her name...as she's one of the prettiest girl's I've met so far. So, with a little duct tape and some help, I may be able to save these poor girls...

So, things that bishojo are known for...umm...well...type bishoujo in a google search and...wait, never mind. PUT ANYTHING IN A GOOGLE SEARCH and you'll find out what I mean...poor prett girls....

So, what do we need to do to save these pretty faces? Simple, start buying bras and distributing them...only then shall they be saved one of the more *Impressive* rigors of being bishojo (And it gives me something to steal...ah ha ha ha...uh...turn the camera off me when I'm ranting please.) So without further adieu, here's the gratuitous nudit- I mean, pictures of these poor wretched creatures...excuse me...I have to get back to the...(shudder) men now...

93% of the proceeds for the save the bishojo fund will actually go to bishojo...4% will go to Anisa for save the Alm fund and the remaining 3% is strictly for securing supplies...bras...panties...duct tape...you get the picture...
100% dyed in the cloth Otaku

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Z
Site Admin

Re: Alm's humanitarian project #2: Save the Bishojo Fund

Post by Z »

I think it would be Granite making a Save the Alm from Anisa Fund.
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Luria

Post by Luria »

One word. Tentacles. 'Nuff said.
Luda Rhan (A New Balance/Search for the Stormlord) - Profile - Gallery
Luria (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Toan* (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery

Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

Sorry...the store was all out of tentacles. So, instead I bought Silly string...it's not the same, but it will have to do...now to find a "friendly" bishojo to help out with this...experiment...I know! One of my own race members, Miss Bella of Alecrast, come on down!!

*Price is Right music playing in the background*
100% dyed in the cloth Otaku

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

Bella: Umm....I'll pass. D:
Mia: I can help! :D
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Return to “Character Discussion”