Playboy Bunny EKD?

Discuss your characters, take surveys for your characters, and other fun things.
fellychan

Post by fellychan »

Parsley: *glances around nervously* "Oh my..." *tugs on one ear* "Well, atleast these are cute!" *looks down at herself* "I don't much prefer the fishnet tights though..." *glances at tail* "That's cute too!"
Parsley Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery

EdwinStarym

Post by EdwinStarym »

I would think the comment by Edwin would be more along the lines of Varun. I think Edwin would politely offer his cloak and drag Zira off for his private enjoyment. :D :D

Varun smirks looking at the ladies on the ship whistling slightly. "Oh my praise the sea, it seems to be one interesting trip." elbows Mudan slightly "Go hide all the other clothes quickly"

Ayen

Re: Playboy Bunny EKD?

Post by Ayen »

Sazan: "W-WHAT THE HELL!?"

*Goes on a mass genocide killing every man who tries to touch her in da sexy play boy bunny suit and then takes the clothes off one of the men she kills and changes into them until she can find something more her size*
Jenesis (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Sazan (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Sohe (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

"We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!"

Ayen

Re: Playboy Bunny EKD?

Post by Ayen »

As for Sohe...........

"Oh the gods smile on me!"

*does stuff* :mrgreen:
Jenesis (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Sazan (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Sohe (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

"We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!"

Return to “Character Discussion”