Please Help!!! Trying to find a certain Lodoss Ova!!

Discussion of the series and characters not relating to the RPG.
Forum rules
This board is here to hopefully make the forum a little less focused on RPG only and allow casual fans to pop in and talk about the Lodoss series. Please be civil, and try to avoid vicious fanboy/girl arguments. I do not enjoy drama, and I will be quick to put a stop to it. Everyone has their own opinions, and they may not be the same as yours, but they should be respected.

Any posts regarding fan art, fan fiction, or cosplay should be posted on the sub-forum of this board!
Kehagemaru
n00b

Please Help!!! Trying to find a certain Lodoss Ova!!

Post by Kehagemaru »

I rented a VHS of Lodoss about 10 years ago - I think it was Chronicles of a Heroic Knight or Crystania. The OVA had a scene where, I think it was a Dwarf, was playing a lute in the backroom of someplace - He did a song-spell and put all of the characters to sleep. All I remember of the spell was "Lura Lura Lu". If you know which Lodoss this is I will be forever grateful!! Thank you in advance - Kage

Z
Site Admin

Re: Please Help!!! Trying to find a certain Lodoss Ova!!

Post by Z »

That would be Chronicles of the Heroic Knight. The character was Maar, a grassrunner bard. Grassrunners are a petite fae race, like miniature elves, from the continent of Alecrast.
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Kehagemaru
n00b

Post by Kehagemaru »

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I didn't have much to go on and you saved me so much grief! If you were Rumplestiltzskin I'd give you my first born...If I had one!

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

LOL You're welcome. XD
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Return to “Lodoss Discussion”