To start on this board, either post your own thread, or join in an open thread. If you start your own thread and no one joins, merge into or start over in an existing thread. I suggest that you post a topic on the AiL RPG Planning board.
- Mark your thread title with [Open] for an RPG that is open for any other members to join in, and [Private] for an RP between yourself and a preselected group of players. If you finish a storyline, alter the title to [Complete] and it will be locked.
- Stick to one thread for the entirety of your RP.
- Characters need to have a profile posted on the AiL Character Profile board.
- You can play any of your existing characters from the plots, regardless of their status before the plot closed. However, you need to make a simplified profile for this board (all you need to do is copy and paste sections from the main profile though).
- You can play canon characters, but you cannot use the canon accounts. The rule about not making an account using a canon character's name still applies.
- If you start a thread but no one responds within a few weeks, try recruiting more actively, or seek another open thread to join.
- Respect your fellow players. Do not control, injure, or otherwise use their character without their permission. Do not let your character outshine all other characters by making them inconceivably better than all other characters. Do not assume any attacks against another character land, and if your character is attacked, try to be mature about it. If it makes sense that your character could be hurt by an attack, then take the blow.
- Obscenity; in the form of vulgar language and sex, are dependent on the rules pre-defined by your fellow players. Sex will be allowed on this board in private threads, so long as the thread is not just about sex, and the sex is not exceptionally gratuitous. There must be at least one or two pages of character interaction before you get to the sex! Keep it tasteful too! Generally, I allow vulgar language if it makes sense for the scenario, but if you would prefer to not have it in your thread, state so before hand.