Quest for Vengence [Private]

Open-ended and freestyle RPs with little moderation. Knock yourselves out. All new RPs will be taking place on this board!
Kidcat

Post by Kidcat »

Cebina pondered the question for a bit. It would be very forward of her to ask for one bed for the two of them, but then so was Meridian's suggestion at sharing a room in the first place. Plus she had already told him that she wasn't about to spend any extra on him.

She smiled under her cloak, "One will do for us"
Cebina (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Havana Shadowslayer (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Meridian
Z's Account

Post by Meridian »

"Five gold then," the innkeeper replied, then took a key down from the wall behind him while he waited for his payment.

At the thought of sharing a bed with Cebina, Meridian grew anxious, though he soon realized he would likely be sleeping on the floor. At least that was better than hunched over in an alley, exposed to the elements.
Meridian (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

Kidcat

Post by Kidcat »

The woman placed the 5 gold pieces in the inn keepers hand.

"Also, I'd like to request a breakfast for my friend and I, but I'm afraid I'm a little short on gold now"

She brought a white gloved hand up to the innkeeper's face, caressing it lightly, "Howerever", she purred seductivly, "If you're up to taking 'other' methods of payment..."

She let her suggestion trail off at that, leaving the man time to think it over.

Meridian
Z's Account

Post by Meridian »

The innkeeper was easily snared by Cebina's seduction, but Meridian wasn't comfortable with it. "I have a few silvers, will that cover our meals?" he spoke up.

Just then, a woman about the same age as the innkeeper stepped out of the kitchen and noticed Cebina's hand on the innkeeper's face. She shot him a glare and the innkeeper drew back. "Yes, they will," he said, then handed the key over to Cebina.

Kidcat

Post by Kidcat »

Cebina did not se the woman enter the room, but she assumed the womans presence by the sudden look of fear the inkeeper gave behind her. He drew back sudenly and quickly accepted Meridian's offer. Cebina smiled under her hood.

"So glad we could come to an arrangement", she said as she took the key from his hands.

She turned and spotted how uncomfortable the situation seemed to make Meridian. This would certainly have to be something he'd need to get used to if he planned on hanging around for a while.

"You still coming with me, dear?", she asked him as if nothing had just happened.

Meridian
Z's Account

Post by Meridian »

Cebina was so nonchalant with letting others use her body, but Meridian had been used himself once. It put a bad taste in his mouth. "Yes," he replied. "Shall we?" he added, offering to let her lead the way up to their room.

Kidcat

Post by Kidcat »

Cebina led the way up the stairs. The room wasn't too far down the hallway. She used the key to unlock the door and walked into the room. There was a bed there just big enough for two.

"Well that was fun" she giggled as she heard Merridian close the door, "Did you see the look on that innkeeper's face when his wife caught sight of him?"

Finally she moved the hood of the cloak off her head, letting her dark skin and white hair show. She turned to face the boy, her red eyes meeting his as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Not afraid of dark elves I hope", she waited for his reaction.

Meridian
Z's Account

Post by Meridian »

Of course, Meridian was surprised, as expressed when he raised his eyebrows, but he'd never met a dark elf, or really, another elf. He heard about them during the war, and perhaps, he would have avoided her if he knew it when he first saw her, but now he knew her a little. "Well, that's a surprise," he said with a small chuckle.

Pulling back his own hood, he revealed his half-elven ears peeking out through his long hair. "I'm a half-elf myself. Not half-dark...I assume at least. I don't know who my real father was," he explained.

Kidcat

Post by Kidcat »

Well that explains the feminine features, Cebina thought. He was certainly a very beautiful boy.

At the sight of his half-evlen ears Cebina came to understand somewhat why Meridian seemed to shy away from crowds. As the boy had never known one of her kind, she had also never met one of his. However she knew that half breeds like him never lived the happiest lives, never really fitting in with humans or elves...

"I doubt you're half-dark elf", she said simply, taking her cloak off to reveal her revealing outfit underneath without a care, "You certainly don't act like a dark elf anyway."

She sat on the bed and crossed her legs, "So, since we'll be sharing a bed together we might as well get to know each other. What buisiness brings you to Lesmoa?"

Meridian
Z's Account

Post by Meridian »

Share a bed? Meridian thought with a gulp. As she revealed her outfit, he grew even more uncomfortable as he realized just how sultry his roommate was. With no where else to sit, he pushed beyond the sudden weight of anxiety he was feeling and approached the bed to take a seat on it about an arm's length from Cebina.

"I'm going back to my home town," he said. "I have some business to attend to there." Though he had no remorse in the thought of what he intended to do, he didn't think many people would support his quest for vengeance. "What about you?"

Kidcat

Re: Rest in Lesmoa

Post by Kidcat »

Cebina laid back on the bed, stretching out her form in front of the boy, but kept her gaze on the ceiling. She was silent for a moment before answering Meridian's question. It wasn't until the boy had asked that she realised she really had no idea where she was headed to in the first place. She had set out from Flaim to find a way to make herself stronger, but now that she thought of it, she really had no idea where to start.

"Just passing through, though I'm not headed anywhere in particular. I just left a Myrii monastery in Flaim," Her gaze fell on the boy, who suddenly looked confused at her mention of being from a monastery. Clearly, she didn't look the type. "I wasn't part of the order," she clarified, "I was going through a tough time and they helped me out, that's all. Decided I needed to be on my own, wander around a bit, find ways to make myself stronger, meet new people... maybe find others like me. Who knows, maybe someday I'll even get a chance for revenge."

She rolled onto her side, keeping her gaze on the boy. She had mentioned her search for revenge so casualy, as if talking to a long time friend. Of course, if pressed, she wouldn't go any further into it. She was mostly trying to read the boy through his reactions.

Meridian
Z's Account

Post by Meridian »

Kidcat wrote:Her gaze fell on the boy, who suddenly looked confused at her mention of being from a monastery. Clearly, she didn't look the type.

OOC: While I'll let this fly, since he would be a little confused, even that little of use of someone else's character is a no-no.

If she has her own goals for vengeance, maybe she wouldn't be so critical of my own, Meridian thought. His eyes drifted to her figure as he thought—he couldn't really help it—but he soon snapped his eyes back up to her face. "Who wronged you?" he asked.

Kidcat

Post by Kidcat »

ooc: My apologies. I posted quickly and fell into old habits. I'll be more carefull from now on.

Cebina smirked at the question, "So many that I can't even remember them all. Although there are 2 or 3 faces that stand out from the others," she shrugged, "For now it's not important. They'll all get what's coming to them someday, I'll see to it myself."

Her eyes suddenly held a glint of hatred and determination to them. She had spoken calmly, as if she was past whatever had happened back then, but the look she held clearly indicated otherwise. She blinked, and that look was gone, replaced by one of curiosity.

"You said you had business back home," she leaned in closer to him, "Would you like some company during your travels?"

Meridian
Z's Account

Post by Meridian »

"If you would like," Meridian replied. His own mind was on revenge now, and sparked his emotions. As Cebina leaned toward seductively, he didn't blush this time, and there was something stronger in his voice. "I have my own quest for vengeance, however," he added. If she asked him more, undoubtedly that strength would falter. Bringing up how he had been used was not easy for him, but he had told Lianora, after all, and Cebina was reminding him more and more of that sultry priestess.

Kidcat

Post by Kidcat »

Well, this is a pleasant surprise, Cebina thought, her eyes sparkling with interest at Meridian's last statement. There was something in his voice when he spoke of vengeance; something that excited her. Somehow, it gave her a new found respect for the boy in front of her.

"Is that so?" she purred, "I like a man who knows what he wants."

Return to “Adventures in Lodoss RPG”