Granite: Leaving Home [Closed]

Open-ended and freestyle RPs with little moderation. Knock yourselves out. All new RPs will be taking place on this board!
OokeStoneskull

Post by OokeStoneskull »

"Just because you can live for many years, doesn't mean you will." He said, with the same tone that Minsk gave him, then cracked a smile.
Ooke Blackskull (A New Balance/Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Ridell "Red Ear" Tower (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Sara (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Tom

Post by Tom »

"True enough." Minsk replied. "After all, even humans must seem to live forever in the eyes of a dog."

The sound of movement and of men talking could be heard muffled through the door. Not with enough clarity to decipher what was being said or to tell the number of persons moving about, but their was sume activity inside. At least they weren't just being left to stand here outside.

OokeStoneskull

Post by OokeStoneskull »

Ooke notice Granite had been fairly quite and wondered if she was alright. He then smiled at her, "I'll give them tell the count of ten, then we do this my way." He said with a wink.

Granite Stoneheart
Z's Account

Post by Granite Stoneheart »

Granite had followed along quietly while Minsk and Ooke handled the business at hand. She had nothing to add; Minsk knew where he was going and it was Ooke's property that was missing. All in all, she was actually somewhat bored. She intended to leave Raiden today, but then she got caught up in all this—not that she would abandon Ooke to seek her own fortunes, but this was not how the day was supposed to play out.

When Ooke finally acknowledged her, she cracked a grin at his comment. She was on the verge of cracking some heads as well if they didn't get anywhere with this.
Granite Stoneheart (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery

Tom

Post by Tom »

They didn't have to wait very long for an answer, just long enough to make them know that they were being made to wait.

The door opened back up, and the same scarred dwarf stood there once again. "You've got a meetin', but he's a busy man so don't stay to long." The dwarf stepped back out of the way, allowing room for them to enter.

Minsk looked to his animal companions, who were eagerly awaiting their chance to go into the building. LIke most dogs, they didn't care whose house it was, but the chance to explore the scents of some place new were hard to resist.

"Stay!" Minsk commanded to the three wolf/dogs and the three of them sat down on the porch of the establishment. The dark skinned mercenary was confident that the dogs would do as told, until hunger or an outside force caused them to stray from their post. He then stepped inside of the smokey inn.

OokeStoneskull

Post by OokeStoneskull »

Ooke followed and snuffed at the other dwarf for making him wait.

Granite Stoneheart
Z's Account

Granite followed Ooke in, coming in last. The dwarven woman scrunched up her nose at the place; it was not the sort of surroundings she liked to be in.

Tom

Post by Tom »

The smell of tobacco smoke assaulted their nostrils immediately upon entering the establishment. Tobacco smoke and cheap perfume, enough perfume to try to cover the smell of the smoke.

There was very little light on the inside of the building, as most of the shutters were closed. It seemed that the inhabitants liked it that way. The size of the bar area was of decent size, perhaps able to sit 30 or so without being overly crowded. There was a large stone fireplace on the right wall, that was currently unlit. Along the whole back wall was a bar of finely polished mahogany. There were no stools along the bar, and the patrons would be expected to stand next to it. For those to inebriated to stand, there were several round tables with sturdy chairs around them, and along the left wall, opposite the fireplace, there were booths with high backed seats. This of course would be an area for those who wished to do buisness of a more private nature.

Four men were within the bar, at least four were visible. There was a good chance that more could easily be summoned from the back rooms or upstairs. The craggy dwarf, a human bartender (with a hugely rotund beer belly) cleaning the bar top, a sly looking skinny human figeting neat the last man, and a man that the group could figure was Jaek.

Jaek was considered a very handsome man, who had mid back length wavy blonde hair and and neatly trimmed beard. His clothing was of dark colors and finely made. He sat near the bar at a table with only the chair he sat in, facing the trio as they walked in.

"So I hear you have buisness with me. Something about stolen property. Why on Earth would you think that I would know anything about stolen property?"

OokeStoneskull

Post by OokeStoneskull »

"I'll cut to the chase, either you know where I can find my goods or who can tell me where I can find them. I don't care which one it is but the faster I find out the less of a mess I'll leave behind." Ooke said

His patience was wearing thin.

"I've lost a series of gems and some other belongings, and I mean to find them, come blood or high tide." He pressed on tell the man what had happen and what the thieves looked like.

"Anything? come now I have the time to waste."
Last edited by Granite Stoneheart on Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Patience, not patients. :P

Granite Stoneheart
Z's Account

OOC: Jump forward to new thread: viewtopic.php?t=645

Granite Stoneheart
Z's Account

Re: S01 - Mercenaries' Guild (Raiden)

Bumping this up over the archive repost. Sorry if it ends up in anyone's inbox.

Granite Stoneheart
Z's Account

Re: (S01) - Recovering Ooke's Property

Bumping this up over the archive repost. Sorry if it ends up in anyone's inbox.

Last bumped by Granite Stoneheart on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:56 pm.

Return to “Adventures in Lodoss RPG”