To Wizard Darjis

Mage Jereidon Thappis sets out on his quest to find his long-lost little sister.
CANCELED
Random NPC

Re: To Wizard Darjis

Post by Random NPC »

The barkeep, a hearty man with a balding head, was at his post behind the bar, talking to some of the local men who were enjoying a brew at the far end. He gave the newcomers a passing glance, and he vaguely recognized the young mage. Jereidon's handsome face was one that stuck in people's memories, after all. He hurriedly wrapped up his conversation with his regulars, then made his way out from behind the bar and over to Jereidon and company.

"Hello there," he said with a friendly grin to the group, before settling on the familiar face. "Aren't ye Darjis's old apprentice?" he asked Jereidon.

Tom

Post by Tom »

Somehow Brynn and the bar keep owner had walked right past each other as Brynn went in search of the man to arrange for alternative payment of their bill.

Unable to find the man, the dwarven cleric eventually got to the bar and asked some fellows where the bar owner had gone off to. The men there of course pointed to the table where Brynn's companions sat. So, rolling his eyes, Bryann walked back over to the table hoping that he didn't miss anything.

Aquila

Post by Aquila »

Aquila glanced around the tavern, merely listening to what all had been going on within the last several minutes. She didn't have much to say about what was going on right now, which still wasn't something new for her. Her blue eyes intently watched the owner who had made his way over to the table. It appeared like he knew Jereidon, but it didn't seem to surprise her so much. She tapped her fingers on the table for a brief moment, before glancing around once more. She was getting incredibly nervous right now.

She looked to Brynn, who had just come back to the table. A playful grin pranced upon her lips, "I take it you haven't asked him yet?" she asked, keeping her voice down to a whisper. At this rate, she wouldn't mind doing anything to help Brynn out with being able to stay for the night and obviously get something to eat. She was starving right about now.

Tom

Post by Tom »

Trying not to interrupt the Inn owner and Jereidon, Brynn whispered back to Aquila with a grin on his face, "Hard to find him when he's right where I'm supposed to be. Thats what a dwarf gets for using the outhouse. When you come back everyone's moved."

After the small talk was over, Brynn cleared his throat to get the owner's attention. "I hate to sound like a free loader, but may perhaps you would take trade in exchange for a room for the eve and a hot meal?"

(If no one has anything for the barkeep to do, I've an idea for a little side quest type thing that could be used to pay for the room. It involves the Barkeep's adolecent son or grandson, depending on how old he is.)

Katela el'Baran
Z's Account

Post by Katela el'Baran »

OOC: Send me a PM about your idea, Tom. We will be on a little break for a couple days while Jereidon changes hands. Alera Tai'var may be taking him over, and he needs to do some research.
Katela (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery

Return to “RPG: Quest for Neria”