Raiden

Mage Bastion Ulbrecht unleashed a demon upon Lodoss and now he must hunt it down and send it back to where it belongs.
CLOSED
Granite Stoneheart
Z's Account

Re: Raiden

Post by Granite Stoneheart »

"Oh, thank you priestess!" Granite said. Pausing to think of how she could work this out, she put her finger to her bearded chin. "Umm... To help me, if you can just follow behind them and keep an eye on where they go, I will follow further back, where they can't see me. Is that acceptable for you?"
Granite Stoneheart (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery

Ayen

Post by Ayen »

"You're welcome." The smile grew on her face but it faded away after the dwarf woman spoke. "Sure, I can do that."
Jenesis (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Sazan (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Sohe (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

"We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!"

Granite Stoneheart
Z's Account

"Thank you so much!" Granite gushed with relief. "Just follow along behind them casually, like you're only walking down the same street. I won't be too far behind, in case there's trouble," the dwarf explained in a rush, pointing toward the exit of the market that Bastion and Halker had headed down.

Ayen

Post by Ayen »

Jenesis kept on her smile, happy she could be of assistance as she turned her head to where the dwarf pointed. "I shouldn't have a problem." She didn't believe that fully, but she thought it'd be hard to tell the difference between someone following you and someone who were just walking down the same street. She turned fully in the direction she was pointed to and began walking down that direction after where the two men went looking as casual as possible.
Jenesis (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Sazan (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Sohe (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

"We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!"

Granite Stoneheart
Z's Account

Granite followed the priestess distantly, keeping to the crowd as long as there was one. The dwarf's heart was pounding in her chest, worried over Bastion's safety, as well as her own and the priestess's. The dwarf was not a good stalker, but she had the priestess to act as a beacon ahead of her.

OOC: Tags to Bastion! Let us know where you are.

Return to “RPG: Bastion's Demons”