(S04) Arrival in Lodoss (Raiden)

Mage Bastion Ulbrecht unleashed a demon upon Lodoss and now he must hunt it down and send it back to where it belongs.
CLOSED
Centauress Cissiria
Z's Account

Post by Centauress Cissiria »

There was another shaman helping her, Cissiria could feel it, and see it. Gnome had been summoned, but it was a weak summon. In the moments the other shaman's spell gave, Cissiria was able to regroup her senses and cast another spell.

"Oh ye spirits of sleep, take my captors into your keep. Bind them in your chains of dreams, where nothing is ever what it seems," the centaur summoned.

The remaining thugs were overtaken by her spell and suddenly collapsed where they stood, falling into a deep slumber.
Cissiria (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery

xeonith

Post by xeonith »

As the thugs fell to the ground Alleria blinked away the fire in her eyes and quickly sheathed her sword allowing the holy aura to dissipate. Cautiously she moved toward the centauress with her hand still on the pommel of her sword.

“Are you okay?” Alleria asked with genuine concern in her voice and caution in her mind. This wouldn’t be the first time someone tried to lure her out using a fake hostage. Slowly she scanned the crowed trying to see the others that assisted during the commotion.

“My name is Alleria, and you should be more cautious when walking the docks there’s a lot of misfits down here looking for an easy coin.” She stated in a stern sounding voice.
“What is your name and would you like any more help?”
The Sea of Souls Cries for Those That Are Lost.

Aelis* (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Alleria (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Gregory (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery

CrimsonJustice

Post by CrimsonJustice »

Daulag saw the thugs fall over and put away his sword, the fight was over and the centauress was ok. Walking over to her he looked up, so that he could see her face.

"I'm Daulag, you ok? I no like men, they hurting you. Me will help too, if you wish."

Looking to Alleria he nodded and grinned, she was the most beautiful woman he had laid his eyes on. Turning his face away he coughed, he was actually nervous right now and trying to act otherwise.

"I no run away, crowd not bothering me."

He muttered before he faced them again, knowing that a goblin in the city was not welcome.

Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

CrimsonJustice wrote:Daulag saw the thugs fall over and put away his sword, the fight was over and the centauress was ok. Walking over to her he looked up, so that he could see her face.

"I'm Daulag, you ok? I no like men, they hurting you. Me will help too, if you wish."

Looking to Alleria he nodded and grinned, she was the most beautiful woman he had laid his eyes on. Turning his face away he coughed, he was actually nervous right now and trying to act otherwise.

"I no run away, crowd not bothering me."

He muttered before he faced them again, knowing that a goblin in the city was not welcome.

Krhea watched as the goblin and the woman with the strange aura went to talk to the centaur. The goblin seemed to be of sub-par intelligence, even for a goblin. She smirked to herself and moved a little closer to hear the conversation a little better. The goblin referred to himself in third person, much the way a child would. The other woman, Alleria, sputtered out her name and then barraged the centaur with information. If she introduced herself now she feared that she might be crowding the scene a little, so she stood to the side and waited for the centauress to react to the other two before she'd come to introduce herself. She had a reason to introduce herself, unlike the other two. She was told by the spirits that the centaur was the key to her adventure and fulfilling her duty to the spirits.
100% dyed in the cloth Otaku

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Centauress Cissiria
Z's Account

Cissiria took a step back as the female warrior and ugly little creature approached her and began asking questions. "I...I am well," she replied, trying to figure out a way to answer so many questions at once. "I am Cissiria," she introduced herself. "I never expected this sort of welcome into the city...I think it may be dangerous for me to be alone..."
Cissiria (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery

CrimsonJustice

Post by CrimsonJustice »

"Cis-siria, you want friend. Daulag will be friend, will help if can. You can trust me, not like other goblins. They will be mean, Daulag not like mean goblins."

Daulag offered up and hand after he removed his gloves, he hoped she would take his offer. He was trying really hard here, this seemed like an adventure he could really get into.

Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

CrimsonJustice wrote:"Cis-siria, you want friend. Daulag will be friend, will help if can. You can trust me, not like other goblins. They will be mean, Daulag not like mean goblins."

Daulag offered up and hand after he removed his gloves, he hoped she would take his offer. He was trying really hard here, this seemed like an adventure he could really get into.

Krhea couldn't help herself but to laugh at what had just transpired. The goblin was being rather forceful with his introduction, as if trying to pry his way into her good graces. She would wait for her introductions, and allow the centaur to calm her own nerves down before Krhea would approach her.

J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

xeonith

Post by xeonith »

Stepping back Alleria realized this wasn’t a trap and things were a bit calmer now, reaching down she helped her little familiar Shadow up onto her shoulder before she continued. Turning she smiled down at the goblin and said. “Thank you for your help Daulag, I wasn’t sure what was going to happen with those odds.” She knew all too well what it was like to be an outsider that no one is willing to give a chance or even a thank you to for help. All too often she wished she didn’t have to disguise herself but knew it was the best thing to do for everyone involved.

Then she turned to the young Cissiria and made a slight bow of introduction. “My apologies for being so abrupt a moment ago, I was still caught up in the moment and threw too much at you all at once.” Smiling again she went on. “As I said my name is Alleria and if you would like it I would be happy to accompany you and show you around town. I’m sure our little goblin friend here would like to join us as well if you’re up for it?”

CrimsonJustice

Post by CrimsonJustice »

"You welcome, Alleria is a nice name for nice woman. Daulag glad he could help, but I not so brave had I been alone."

Daulag replied to Alleria, and he knew that if it has been just him helping he would be dead. Waiting for Cissiria's answer he was hoping she would say yes, he had few friends and so far he seemed to be confident hin his choices.

Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

CrimsonJustice wrote:"You welcome, Alleria is a nice name for nice woman. Daulag glad he could help, but I not so brave had I been alone."

Daulag replied to Alleria, and he knew that if it has been just him helping he would be dead. Waiting for Cissiria's answer he was hoping she would say yes, he had few friends and so far he seemed to be confident hin his choices.

Krhea sighed. Now was as good a time as any to come introduce herself. Late introductions aside, there was a possibility that suspicion would be cast on her. Still, she didn't want to crowd Cissiria, but it seemed that she'd have no choice in the matter. Daulag, the goblin, and Alleria, the woman with the odd aura, seemed intent on becoming the centauress's companion, whether or not she accepted. The prospect of being amongst the two warriors, Daulag and Alleria, made her head ache. If she traveled with Cissiria, and these two tagged along, the smell of leather and metal would tag along as well. The silver-haired spirit messenger sighed again, but mustered up her courage to introduce herself and stepped out of the crowd to do so. Once out in the open and in front of Cissiria, Alleria and Daulag, Krhea found herself at a loss for words. Of the quartet Krhea was the second shortest. While she surpassed the other two women in physical beauty, she found herself in awe of their unique beauty, especially Cissiria who combined equine and the fairy-like beauty of elves together in one body. "K-k-KRHEA!" she stammered, unintentionally yelling her name in all the excitement. Her pale face flushed with color as she cast her green eyes downward. With all her intelligence and refinement, Krhea was at a loss to say anything more intelligent.

Centauress Cissiria
Z's Account

CrimsonJustice wrote:"You welcome, Alleria is a nice name for nice woman. Daulag glad he could help, but I not so brave had I been alone."

"Oh, a goblin? I have never seen one before!" Cissiria said, leaning down toward Daulag. "Only from the dark elves have I heard about goblins. We have none on Blue Dragon Island. I never expected to meet one in the city! It's good to meet you, Daulag. I would be grateful to have both of your companionship."

Mana_Link wrote:Krhea sighed. Now was as good a time as any to come introduce herself. Late introductions aside, there was a possibility that suspicion would be cast on her. Still, she didn't want to crowd Cissiria, but it seemed that she'd have no choice in the matter. Daulag, the goblin, and Alleria, the woman with the odd aura, seemed intent on becoming the centauress's companion, whether or not she accepted. The prospect of being amongst the two warriors, Daulag and Alleria, made her head ache. If she traveled with Cissiria, and these two tagged along, the smell of leather and metal would tag along as well. The silver-haired spirit messenger sighed again, but mustered up her courage to introduce herself and stepped out of the crowd to do so. Once out in the open and in front of Cissiria, Alleria and Daulag, Krhea found herself at a loss for words. Of the quartet Krhea was the second shortest. While she surpassed the other two women in physical beauty, she found herself in awe of their unique beauty, especially Cissiria who combined equine and the fairy-like beauty of elves together in one body. "K-k-KRHEA!" she stammered, unintentionally yelling her name in all the excitement. Her pale face flushed with color as she cast her green eyes downward. With all her intelligence and refinement, Krhea was at a loss to say anything more intelligent.

Cissiria paused and blinked at the pale girl who had just approached her and blurted something out. "Oh...hello..." she said, confused. "What's...Krhea?"

Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

Krhea, flustered even more by her sudden blurting found it hard to find the words to express herself. "...M-my name..." She admitted. "Krhea is my name." She didn't want to openly brag about her involvement in the fight but she found it necessary to point out what she had done. First she pointed to the man who died from the darkness spirits and then to those mired in the ground. "...I did that."

CrimsonJustice

Post by CrimsonJustice »

"Oh, a goblin? I have never seen one before!" Cissiria said, leaning down toward Daulag. "Only from the dark elves have I heard about goblins. We have none on Blue Dragon Island. I never expected to meet one in the city! It's good to meet you, Daulag. I would be grateful to have both of your companionship."

Daulag was happy about this, his boldness had paid off and he had made a new friend. Hearing the other womans name he kept looking up, the centauress keeping his attention.

"Thank you, I never see centaur before. Daulag free goblin, I go where luck and winds take me. Welcome to Raiden, free city."

He wondered where this would lead him, he would just throw his luck to the wind and follow it where it took him.

xeonith

Post by xeonith »

First surprised by the blurting of her name followed by the declaration of killing the man, Alleria frowned with sadness. “I wish no one had died here. I know sometimes it can’t be helped but it still saddens my soul each time.”

Trying to cheer things up and move on before the thugs woke up she turned to the odd group and suggests “Perhaps we should move to an inn or tavern and talk more privately and have more proper introductions?”

Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

"They deserved it." Krhea said with a flat tone. "Besides, whether you like it or not, Darkness Spirits like to drain life-force. I don't make their rules, I just abide by them. But you're right, we should move this discussion away from here."

Return to “RPG: Bastion's Demons”