The Copper Bucket Inn

Mage Bastion Ulbrecht unleashed a demon upon Lodoss and now he must hunt it down and send it back to where it belongs.
CLOSED
Centauress Cissiria
Z's Account

The Copper Bucket Inn

Post by Centauress Cissiria »

Cissiria followed Alleria, and now the centaur was scanning the crowd to make sure no one was eying her suspiciously. Most passersby just gawked at her, but no one seemed intent on capturing her again. "In what?" she asked Alleria, unaware of what an 'inn' was.
Last edited by Centauress Cissiria on Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrimsonJustice

Post by CrimsonJustice »

"Sound nice, hope food and drink is good." Daulag said as he followed, looking to Cissiria when she asked the rather confused question.

"Inn is place where we sleep, eat, and drink for small fee. Many use them, but some are nasty and some are good."

Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

CrimsonJustice wrote:"Sound nice, hope food and drink is good." Daulag said as he followed, looking to Cissiria when she asked the rather confused question.

"Inn is place where we sleep, eat, and drink for small fee. Many use them, but some are nasty and some are good."

Krhea saw that the inn that Alleria was probably talking about was fast approaching, and that they'd be there before she had time to spit out a sentence. "Brtrblxpth'? What's that?" She asked, pointing at the sign.

ooc Krhea's illiterate. /ooc
100% dyed in the cloth Otaku

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

xeonith

Post by xeonith »

Mana_Link wrote:Krhea saw that the inn that Alleria was probably talking about was fast approaching, and that they'd be there before she had time to spit out a sentence. "Brtrblxpth'? What's that?" She asked, pointing at the sign.

Tripping suddently at the unexpected question, Alleria turned to Krhea and smiles "Its The Copper Bucket, the owners are nice to new comers and the food is always good. The other nice thing is if you can't afford a meal they will always let you work it off rather than cause a ruckus."

She continued walking again while pointing out some of the sites as they walked. Some places were to be avoided and others recommended for quality or price.

Upon arriving at The Copper Bucket, Alleria opened the door and walked inside with the others following her with Cissiria being the last in the line. When the bartender saw her his face brightened with a large smile and he called out "Hey Al what's with the crowed yer bringin in here!? You got enough money this time to cover everything or should I make up your usual room?" The kindly man yelled with a laugh.

Laughing back at the him she responds "Sure Rettick I have enough so long as they chip in their fair share that is!"
The Sea of Souls Cries for Those That Are Lost.

Aelis* (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Alleria (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Gregory (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery

Centauress Cissiria
Z's Account

Cissiria looked inside the inn, and without even entering, she already felt claustrophobic. She didn't feel as if she belonged in there, but if the rest of her companions were going in, then it would be best to join them, wouldn't it?

Taking a deep breath, the centaur stepped forward and bent to clear the doorway. At least the ceiling inside was high enough for her, but no matter how high it was, four walls was constricting enough to her. All eyes were on her, as seeing a centaur was something very few humans--even Raiden citizens--got to do. The patrons of the inn weren't exactly comfortable seeing a goblin in their midsts, either.

OOC: I'll leave the innkeeper's reactions up to you, xeonith.
Cissiria (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery

Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

Krhea followed Alleria into the inn but kept her mouth shut. She plopped her butt down on a chair and slipped her hands into her robes. Regardless of how 'hot' it was outside for the locals, this was no desert and the cold breeze off the ocean was enough to make her feel uncomfortable.

J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

CrimsonJustice

Post by CrimsonJustice »

Following Alleria into the Inn Daulag looked around, taking a seat at the table the goblin looked around the room. The place was better than the dives he usually inhabited, and the conversation about the money caught his ear.

"I will pitch in, give what I can."

xeonith

Post by xeonith »

As the group filed into the main room of the inn and took their places a silence fell. Here stood an odd combination, a centaur, a goblin, and two humans. Humans were common enough but for them to be traveling with the other two…now this was something to gossip about once more was known.

“Thank you my little friend for the offer, its good to know I can count on you to help out in a pinch.” Alleria said with a smile tinged with some sadness. This was the same inn she used to go to with her old adventuring group before the betrayal of its leader. Rettick is a good man and he spent many a late night trying to comfort the young Alleria after the tragedy and he always enjoyed having her around to help.

“Why don’t yall mind yer own business before I give you my boot to think about.” The innkeeper called out to the other patrons while on his way over to the table. “It’s good to see you lass what brings you here today and who are your…ahem…friends?”

Seeing the uncomfortable atmosphere for the rest of the group Alleria looked up at Rettick and replied “Well, actually that’s what we are about to find out after a little incident down at the docks.”

Centauress Cissiria
Z's Account

Cissiria stood near her companions. One arm was wrapped around herself, rubbing the other anxiously. The building felt suffocating. The floor creaked under her hooves with every movement. She feared that if she made any wrong movement, she might fall through. For the sake of her companions, she didn't speak up about her discomfort. The innkeeper had already accepted her presence, after all.

xeonith

Post by xeonith »

Centauress Cissiria wrote:Cissiria stood near her companions. One arm was wrapped around herself, rubbing the other anxiously. The building felt suffocating. The floor creaked under her hooves with every movement. She feared that if she made any wrong movement, she might fall through. For the sake of her companions, she didn't speak up about her discomfort. The innkeeper had already accepted her presence, after all.

Sensing the young centauress' discomfort Alleria approaced slowly with a warm smile on her face not wanting to scare Cissiria. Knowing what it was like to be different and gawked at, Alleria decided to do something. She hadnt done something like this in a very long time but because she felt a strong kinship with this young woman she wanted to help.

Her eyes began to glow very slightly as she began to whisper soothingly to Cissiria "Everything is okay, you're safe and among friends who care about you and want to take care of you." Not sure how her powers of charm and seduction would work on a centauress it was still worth it if it helped her to calm down and relax somewhat.

Inwardly Alleria prayed no one else would notice what she was doing or any sudden change in Cissirias disposition but Alleria felt she had to try...

Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

Krhea had noticed the slight flash to Alleria's eyes, after all, Alleria was talking, and while not to her, Krhea knew it was only polite to look at the person who was talking. However, when the flash of Alleria's eyes came, Krhea's eyes narrowed. It was now beyond obvious to Krhea that Alleria wasn't normal, despite the weird aura surrounding her. She decided against revealing what she had witnessed and tried to tune into what the spirits were wanting from her. Keep an eye on the tattooed one. She pretends to be what she is not. The spirits told her. Krhea made a small face. Cryptic, as always. She grumbled to herself.

Centauress Cissiria
Z's Account

Naive and trusting, Cissiria was easily manipulated by the spell. She began to relax as Alleria talked to her, and though she had noticed the glow of her Alleria's eyes, her new sense of comfort left her unconcerned about it. "Thank you. You are right, Alleria," Cissiria replied, smiling to her friend.

xeonith

Post by xeonith »

Seeing Cissiria begin to relax Alleria decided it was time to figure things out before she decided how to continue the day. Sitting at the table she called out to Rettick "How about a round of drinks for everyone and a little something to eat...some fruit and nuts perhaps. Oh and Rettick can you set aside a couple of rooms for us, I have a feeling we may be here for a while."

Then turning to the motly group "So what brings you all here? The majority of us don't seem to be from the city." She said with a smile and sense of humor.

Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

"The spirits told me to come here to avoid the massacre on my tribe, I decided I'd follow their advice because I was raised to respect their word as law." Krhea pointed out immediately. "So I am to the whim of my spiritual masters and allow them to use me as they see fit. They also told me to intervene on miss...Ciss...Ciscera...Cis's behalf. I figured I'd let the dark spirits have first lick, they tend to be ignored, both in my training as well as my everyday practice. As you can tell by the mire and muck I created, gnome is also not amongst one of my 'preferred' elementals. I could have just gone with my staple, salamander, but I figured setting ablaze the town I'm attempting to stay in would be a bad idea. I have little to no practice with undine, nor with flau, although I can't really say that I'd have much practice with the antithesis of my natural element. And, for the life of me, I have never attempted once to summon a sylph." She shrugged. "It's a respect for my tribe thing."

Centauress Cissiria
Z's Account

Cissiria couldn't help but feel a little offended as Khrea talked about the spirits. It wasn't the fact that a human could summon them, but the spirits she chose. Cissiria had never summoned dark spirits, and Salamander was dangerous to surrounding plantlife. She, however, held her tongue and talked about something else, "What is your natural element?"

Return to “RPG: Bastion's Demons”