South Out of Blade (Archive Repost)

Game canceled.
Alera Tai'var

Re: South Out of Blade (Archive Repost)

Post by Alera Tai'var »

"I see... And the names they do have match them after all... And you, Sir Blue Meteor, your nomenclature fits you as well." The dragon knight grinned, nodding his head. "So... what brings all of you to this harsh and forboding path? Of course, I can understand completely should you see it as none of my business..."

Nightfire peered over the shoulder of Jeren, seemingly curious concerning Garrack in particular. The lizard-like head snaked past Jeren to hover above the warrior, as if the creature was examining him. She stuck her head behind Garrack and inhaled sharply through her nose, before making a contented snort and retracting back to surveying the scene.

"I see Nightfire has taken a liking of you, Garrack. Perhaps it is because your name places you both in the sky..."
I'm OCD for EKD!

Carianna Mareleth (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Grennith (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Itoya* (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Jeren Octavian Aldener (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Jleslie "Rose" Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Orion* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Rone Kalmaine (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Desmond "Rory" D'Angelline (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Veriss Trelem (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Yrsanne* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Zylanthian Baratoice (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

The Blue Meteor
Canon NPC

Post by The Blue Meteor »

"We're headed South, just short of the Forrest of Mirrors" Garrack replied.

It was then that the Wyvern started examining him, for a moment Garrack was nervous but hid it. Then his eyes caught Nightfire's and realized that it was no different than letting a dog sniff your hand, instantly there was no anxiety to hide. In fact he began to admire the creature.

"Then I am proud to share a kindred spirit."

Zira
Z's Account

Post by Zira »

Zira didn't notice a reaction from the dragon rider after Garrack introduced her, but she wasn't going to trust him just yet. The dark elf turned away and went back to the horses, who were huddled in a group out of the wyvern's reach. Thunder stood protectively in front of group of mostly mares, perhaps he was the only reason they all stayed together.

Zira petted Thunder's neck, then reached out to pat the noses of the other horses in reach, giving them a little assurance. Once it seemed as if they felt just a little safer, Zira swung up on Thunder's bare back and patiently waited, her ears perked upwards to catch the conversation between her companions and the dragon rider.
“Give this some thought
And I'm sure you will know
This is the way it must be
Emotions will rise, Emotions will flow
You bring out the tears in me”

Zira (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Avatar art by Onna-giri from this image.

EdwinStarym

Post by EdwinStarym »

Shaking his head as he picked up his bow Edwin wasn't sure what to make of this Jeren through he was thank for for the dragon rider showing up to aid in combat. Letting Garrack speak to him for the most part since Jeren seem to take it that Garrack was in charged of this party.

Pausing for a moment as Garrack and Jeren talked Edwin turned his head to look at Jeren "So what brings you out here, helping travelers against packs of scorpians? Edwin thought back to the scorpains he didn't know much about them but he never seen that many together let along against the same target.
Edwin Starym (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Varun (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

OOC: I am such a retard...

IC:

At Edwin's question, Jeren laughed and scratched his head. "Well, its been a rough week for me, you see. Ran out of opportunities in the last town I was in. I wasn't quite sure where I wanted to go, so I put trust in Miss Nightfire here to lead me to our next place of occupation. Ever since I...uhh... retired from the Knighthood, money has been less than available for me. Miss Nightfire may seem like a very slimming lady, but she can eat quite a bit, can't you, my dear?" he declared, leaning back to look at the wyvern. At the comment on her weight, the wyvern snorted back, obviously unpleased with it. "Very well, my love. I shall mention your form no more. She is quite sensitive, despite how she looks... So, I have been flying around the desert, waiting for something to come into view, really. In truth, I have absolutely no clue where we are. I am starting to get the feeling Nightfire isn't as sure about her knowledge of the deserts as she might have previously believed, as well..."
I'm OCD for EKD!

Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery

EdwinStarym

Post by EdwinStarym »

Edwin laughe slightly at the comment about the wyverns figure "She shouldn't be to sensitive, she looks amazing." It was true, Edwin never had seen a wyvern before but Nightfire was treuly an amazing creature.

"Well the desert can trick most beings unless they are ready for it, and getting lost in it from what I have heard is very bad, " Edwin laughs to himself slightly "But I have no room to speak, if I was not traveling with expereniced travelers I would be already lost myself"

Leaf
Canon NPC

Post by Leaf »

"I think she's beautiful!" Leaf commented on the wyvern, giving Nightfire a bright smile. She was tempted to pet the dragon, but the half-elf wasn't sure how she or her rider would react.

Ryna
Canon NPC

Post by Ryna »

Ryna smiled slightly at Leaf, the half-elf was a cheery as ever. "We're not far from Blade, we left the city earlier today," she told Jeren. "This is the main road to Valis."

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

"Ahh! Valis... Land of the Supreme God... I hear they have fine dining as well!" Jeren declared with a grin. "I suppose I am overdue for a second visit there. And what do you think of Valis, my love? They have some fine sheeplands there..." he said, looking to the distracted mount.

Nightfire had been looking off into the distance for something, but she snaked her head back into the conversation. To Jeren's comments, she just stared at him. Her tongue slithered out from between her powerful jaws and came back in. She didn't seem to really be paying attention at all.

"One can kindly assume that fine sheeplands interest one with a fine pallet such as hers. I don't suppose you all would care for an eye in the sky, should more of those nasties be ahead?"
I'm OCD for EKD!

Ryna
Canon NPC

Post by Ryna »

"Sure, that'd be a great help," Ryna said with a smile.

Leaf
Canon NPC

Post by Leaf »

"Just try not to scare the horses anymore," Leaf said, winking to Jeren as she pointed back at the horses huddled together down the road.

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

"I suppose I will simply fly higher..." stated Jeren with a wink in reply. "You all don't look like the type to daudle on formalities, so what do you say we take back to the path, eh?"
I'm OCD for EKD!

Ryna
Canon NPC

Post by Ryna »

Ryna nodded and replied to Jeren, "Sounds good to me." She turned back toward the horses, gently leading Garrack by the arm. Leaf followed, skipping backwards at first to get a final look at Nightfire on the ground. She waved to Jeren before turning around.

Ryna saw that Zira and Ashe had been patiently waiting. Zira seemed to take the lead early on, but she made herself scarce when they met Jeren. Ryna supposed that she just didn't want to bring too much attention to the fact she was a dark elf.

"He's going to be following us to lend help later on if we need it," Ryna told the dark elf. Zira nodded in reply, but didn't protest.

Ryna mounted her horse, as did Leaf, and waited for the rest of the group to mount and prepare to leave.

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

Jeren gave a stunning smile to the beautiful theif before he took off at a run towards his own mount. He practically ran up the side of the wyvern and slung himself into the saddle. He shifted his flying leathers a bit and grinned. He leaned forward to the neck of his mount and whispered to her. "It is time for us, once again, to take flight and be as free as our hearts will it." With that, he drew Nightfire around. She spread her wings dramatically, showing the full length of her wingspan. Her powerful talon-like legs heaved off of the sand and her strong wings thrust a gale of winds underneath her. She, at first, seemed to struggle to get going, but once she was in the air, no bird seemed more graceful...
I'm OCD for EKD!

EdwinStarym

Post by EdwinStarym »

Letting Ryna and Leaf deal with the finishing talking with Jeren, Edwin moved to mount NightRaven patting her on her mane gently "It is alright " he whispered to his horse as Jeren took off into the air on NightFire. Raising his head to look at Ryna "I am sure Jeren will be a lot of help if we get into another fight since I doubt anyone will be expecting him to swoop down on us again.

Turning his head to look at Zira and the others, Edwin nodded his head "Shall we be off again, hopefully we will be sidetracked by another group of scorpians like that again"

Return to “RPG: Out of Blade”