Arrival in Hilt (Archive Repost)

Game canceled.
EdwinStarym

Re: Arrival in Hilt (Archive Repost)

Post by EdwinStarym »

The fighting was over as Edwin looked around taking measure of all that had happend shaking his head. Moving to pick up a few of the knocked over chairs he noticed the innkepper talking to Zira aand then seeing her heading up stairs. Having to only guess she was asked to keep out of sight.

Sighing Edwin could only wonder how hard that was for her to do so as he turned his head to look at the others "I will heading up stairs a well it has been a long day, and after the fighting down here I am just not as comfortable down here at the moment"

Turning his head to look at Dorian while he was talking to Leaf "Thank you for your help, I don't see many that are willing to stand up for those they don't even know that often"

Looking over to Ghaw bowing his head "If you could send my dinner up I would be thankful" with that being said he made his way to the stairs.
Edwin Starym (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Varun (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery

Zira
Z's Account

Post by Zira »

"Sure thing, son," Ghaw replied to Edwin as the young man followed Zira upstairs.

Zira heard Edwin following her and turned to meet him at the top of the stairs. With a coy smile, she greeted him, "Coming to keep me company?" She couldn't say she was surprised Edwin was the one coming to join her. They met first after all, and he had never once recoiled from her. Ashe was the only other who wasn't apprehensive about her, but they hadn't connected in the same way she and Edwin had.

OOC: We can seperate this into another thread to keep it clear of stuff that doesn't involve us.
“Give this some thought
And I'm sure you will know
This is the way it must be
Emotions will rise, Emotions will flow
You bring out the tears in me”

Zira (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Avatar art by Onna-giri from this image.

Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Dorian just glanced around the room, noting just how badly it was damaged. "That is true... Here though..." The young adventurer righted the table closed to them, and pulled a few chairs back up to it. "If you would give me a moment..." Dorian returned to his original table, and was amazed that it was still standing, with all the chairs as well. The adventurer grabbed his travelling pack, and made his way back to where he had left the half-elf.
Dorian Ma'zaan (A New Balance) - Profile
Eidon Maschal (Vampire Hunt) - Profile

EdwinStarym

Post by EdwinStarym »

Alittle surpised that Zira had turned to meet him at the top of the stairs Edwin smile nodding his head "Well yes, I thought you could use the company after all of that" it was his nature to want to make sure others were alright, it was a plus that it was Zira

ooc it should be good to keep things from getting to confusing.
Edwin Starym (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Varun (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery

Leaf
Canon NPC

Post by Leaf »

OOC: Just gonna move us along....

IC: Leaf started standing up chairs as well, picking up mugs and pitchers as well. She noticed Zira being asked to go upstairs, and Edwin going with her, but Leaf would have prefered to stay downstairs, especially since Zira at least had company now.

The Hilt Guard arrived shortly afterwards, took a statement from Ghaw--he told them that Zira had left during the fight as the thugs assumed--meanwhile, the remaining injured and unconscious thugs were hauled off and tossed in a cart. The jail would be full for the night. The waitress who started it all had slipped off into the kitchen sometime during the fight, and after the guard had left, Ghaw went in after her. Other maids were sent out to clean up, meanwhile some harsh words were exchanged with the offending employee and she was sent out dressed to leave work. Apparently she'd be leaving for good.

Zira
Z's Account

Post by Zira »

OOC: ARGH! I accidently deleted my post for Zira being asked to go upstairs. :cry: Bad, Bad Z! Not paying attention to what I was deleting! I'll definately miss getting posts by email. So, I'm reposting this, just assume it goes after Jeren's last post and before Dorian's. *kicks self*

IC: The last of the brawlers still standing had ran out of the inn, thinking that the dark elf had left, and the others used it as an excuse to escape from certain defeat. As the last men on their feet ran out, the innkeeper approached the triumphant party.

"Thanks fer endin' that without too much blood shed," Ghaw said. "I sent one o' me maids to fetch the city guard, they'll take care o' these guys," the innkeeper nudged the man Garrack had knocked out with his foot. Looking up, Ghaw scanned the group for Zira. "Where's the dark elf?"

"I'm here," Zira said, blurring into view as the invisibility spirits released their hold on her. She hoped he wouldn't throw her out, now that he knew.

The innkeeper shuddered slightly as Zira became visible, the fact that she could sneak about without being seen was unnerving. "I suppose I can trust ye if yer travelin' with Garrack an' Leaf an' Ryna. Ye didn' hurt anybody, and ye didn't start that fight, but I don't think the guard'll be too thrilled to meet ye. I'd request that ye stay in yer room."

Zira bowed her head and nodded. She'd have to spend the night behind closed doors, away from her companions, while they ate and drank in public. How she hated hiding. "Understood," Zira replied and gathered her belongings.

"It's nothin' against ye personally, but it'd be bad for business if people knew I was puttin' up a dark elf. I'll send dinner up to ye," Ghaw tried assuring her, and gave her a key as she headed towards the stairs.

Zira nodded again, without saying a word. It was enough to make her want to just return to the forest and never come out again. The dark elf started up the stairs, sparing a glance to her companions, hoping someone would join her.
“Give this some thought
And I'm sure you will know
This is the way it must be
Emotions will rise, Emotions will flow
You bring out the tears in me”

Zira (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Avatar art by Onna-giri from this image.

Ryna
Canon NPC

Post by Ryna »

Ryna did her part in cleaning up as well, and kept her distance from the guards. She simply didn't want to answer any questions, but it seemed they weren't interested in talking to anyone but Ghaw. Ryna wondered if it was a good idea to travel with a dark elf in the first place. Sure, Zira seemed like a decent person, but she complicated things. Ryna hoped they didn't see more brawls in the future, but that would probably mean that Zira would have to keep hidden. That, apparently, was not something the dark elf particularily liked.

When their table and chairs were set up again, Ryna returned to her seat beside Garrack, wrapping her arm around his affectionately.

The Blue Meteor
Canon NPC

Post by The Blue Meteor »

By the time the fighting stopped, Garrack had found himself with one hand wrapped in blood and the other gripping the collar of a thug who had been knocked out three blows ago. Since dying and coming back the mercenary was more jaded than he used to be, less restrained when it came to a fight. For him that was saying quite a bit.

Still, he was no sadist. Garrack took care not to kill anyone, the simple barbarian would have a broken nose to serve as a potent reminder of the day's lesson, but he would live.

As the local authority arrived Garrack stayed out of their way and promptly wiped the blood from his hands. Just in case. He then returned to the table to be greeted by Ryna's affection.

Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Dorian did his share of cleaning as well, since he was somewhat involved with that brawl. After helping Leaf and her friends clean the bar, the young adventurer approached their table. "Would you mind if I joined you? Considering what we just went through and all..." Dorian cracked a small smile at the group, before adjusting the travelling pack that he had retrieved from his table.

Leaf
Canon NPC

Post by Leaf »

"Sure!" Leaf replied to Dorian. "I almost offered afterall," the half-elf giggled, as energetic as ever. The brawl was nothing they couldn't handle and Ghaw didn't kick them out. The only downside was that Zira had to stay out of sight. Leaf figured she should probably go upstairs, but not now. It wasn't like Zira was alone, and they had a new guest with them.

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Ashe sat down after the brawl and drew out the knife still sticking out of his chest. After a quick inspection of the blade he dropped it onto the table. The blade was free of rust and the wound was fairly clean. He lifted his shirt and quickly applied salve from his pack before turning back towards the table.
Ashe Wolfarius (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Jinn Rishnah (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery

Dorian

Post by Dorian »

"Thank you..." Dorian replied, before cracking a smile and taking a seat with the group. The young adventurer dropped his pack beside him, and glanced at the group. He certainly recognized Leaf, Garrack, and Ryna, but the others, he did not. "I suppose an introduction is in order. My name is Dorian ..."

Leaf
Canon NPC

Post by Leaf »

"Ashe!" Leaf suddenly gasped, seeing the evidence of the wound on his chest. "Are you ok? Do you need to see a priest?" The half-elf had risen from her seat urgently, as if ready to dash off to the nearest shrine and fetch a cleric.

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

Jeren was very quiet after the battle. He didn't say anything to the others. That could have been handled better. Although the guards didn't think so, Jeren thought that their group did their share of instigating the fight. Of course, no one told it that way. Ashe had been far too threatening. They didn't even give the barkeep the chance to demand the hooligans out of the place. Such a battle was foolish. It gave him no pleasure to join it. Along with the others, he had helped break parts of the barkeep's furniture and he had helped to ruin his business for the day.

Everyone was handling the disrupted organization. Jeren took it upon himself to deal with the beaten men. He gathered them together. One man had a dislocated arm, which Jeren was kind enough to fix for him with a few disconcerting snaps and groans from his patient. When the Hilt Guards arrived, Jeren handed over the men to them without a word.

The flying knight was quite displeased with today. He found a quiet place at a window and stared out at the passing people at the end of the day. He seemed to be looking far beyond the emptying streets and the closing doors of the evening...

OOC: Feel welcome to join the forlorn soldier, anyone...
I'm OCD for EKD!

Carianna Mareleth (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Grennith (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Itoya* (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Jeren Octavian Aldener (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Jleslie "Rose" Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Orion* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Rone Kalmaine (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Desmond "Rory" D'Angelline (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Veriss Trelem (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Yrsanne* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Zylanthian Baratoice (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"It's fine. Will heal. Soon." Ashe pushed himself out of his seat with a slight grunt. It ached but did not hurt. He made his way towards the kitchen to get himself more drink and meat.
Ashe Wolfarius (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Jinn Rishnah (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery

Return to “RPG: Out of Blade”