Iron Hills - Marmlo's March North OOC

RPG related discussion for Adventures in Lodoss. Please use this board to discuss current threads, seek RP partners, and ask questions about Adventures in Lodoss. For discussion not related to the Adventures, please post on the community boards.
Forum rules
This forum is to help you arrange your RP thread and find players to join you. If you want to start an RP, post an open request here for other players, and once you have a group together, go ahead and use the thread as your OOC discussion thread for the RP in case you need to discuss direction and ideas.
HDSnapdragon
n00b

Iron Hills - Marmlo's March North OOC

Post by HDSnapdragon »

Sorry neither of us have been posting. X.o; I think Peace totally forgot and/or lost motivation. :l

Z
Site Admin

Re: Iron Hills - Marmlo's March North [Open]

Post by Z »

OOC: Well, I'm glad you didn't completely forget about the forum. XD
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

HDSnapdragon
n00b

Post by HDSnapdragon »

Yeah, I didn't forget, thank God. :) I actually bring it up to her occasionally. XD

HDSnapdragon
n00b

Post by HDSnapdragon »

Hey, Ovesli has created this: http://www.youtube.com/user/LodossTV

Tons of ROLW videos, from all seasons, etc. And it's completely legal.

We're going to try and advertise this place there. Maybe you can keep an eye on it?

Z
Site Admin

Re: Iron Hills - Marmlo's March North OOC

Post by Z »

Sure, sure, though the board isn't very active anymore. I suppose it could at least serve a purpose if some more people come out to RP without needing me. :lol:

Also, I split this from the RP thread, so be sure to discuss out of character matters here or elsewhere in the board, instead of in your game thread--at least, if it every moves XD.
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Return to “Out-of-Character Discussion”