I need some giiiiirls.

RPG related discussion for Adventures in Lodoss. Please use this board to discuss current threads, seek RP partners, and ask questions about Adventures in Lodoss. For discussion not related to the Adventures, please post on the community boards.
Forum rules
This forum is to help you arrange your RP thread and find players to join you. If you want to start an RP, post an open request here for other players, and once you have a group together, go ahead and use the thread as your OOC discussion thread for the RP in case you need to discuss direction and ideas.
Z
Site Admin

I need some giiiiirls.

Post by Z »

I'm getting bored of playing the girl all the time, and for a change, I'd like to RP some of my male characters romantically! Or potentially romantically. If you're interested, let me know which character you'd like to RP with.

Sorry Jenova, no girlsmut. :P
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Bundesphar

Re: I need some giiiiirls.

Post by Bundesphar »

Well, I think I might have some worthwhile concepts for female characters rattling around. Give me a bit and I'll see what I can do.
"Truth, writ in Blood"-motto of the Band of Iron

Bastion Ulbrecht (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Gaidrich Kaitar (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

lol... Hurray! We'll do a gender swap. XD
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Bundesphar

Post by Bundesphar »

Hahaha! :P

And now another character concept of mine has a name!

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

Hmm... A dark haired Falis priestess. I suppose we could pair her up with Aiden who loves brunettes, or perhaps good ol' chivalrous Valis knight Ciprian, or maybe test her by pairing her up with a dark elf; Adriel, or reformed Kiran.

Yes, I am crazy.

Bundesphar

Post by Bundesphar »

Anyone's good for me. Who do you wanna play as?

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

Aiden or Adriel might be a good choice... Though I want to see if I could possibly convince Jenova to RP Jenesis with Aiden instead. Maybe if Rhisana makes a visit to post Flaim-conquered Marmo she could meet Adriel?

Yes, I am crazy.

Eliamn

Post by Eliamn »

Wait, hold on. Isn't Aiden in the Golden Egg plot?
Eliamn (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

Yes, but that doesn't apply in this section. :P viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1914

Yes, I am crazy.

Bundesphar

Post by Bundesphar »

Hmmm... Now that it's been tamed, Marmo's probably a common destination for wandering priests and priestesses doing the gods of lights' work. I think Adriel would work just fine. 8)

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

Alright, you can go ahead and do an intro thread to place her on Marmo, and I'll see how I can fit Adriel in. Also, I'd like to set it a little in the future of the main RP so I can have him complete his quest to find Kiran and get on with his life.

He has a half-sister in the cities, Elohssa, who he may visit on occassion.

Yes, I am crazy.

Return to “Out-of-Character Discussion”