OOC: Adriel & Rhisana

RPG related discussion for Adventures in Lodoss. Please use this board to discuss current threads, seek RP partners, and ask questions about Adventures in Lodoss. For discussion not related to the Adventures, please post on the community boards.
Forum rules
This forum is to help you arrange your RP thread and find players to join you. If you want to start an RP, post an open request here for other players, and once you have a group together, go ahead and use the thread as your OOC discussion thread for the RP in case you need to discuss direction and ideas.
Adriel
Z's Account

OOC: Adriel & Rhisana

Post by Adriel »

I was thinking the other day of what we could do, and I considered that we could have Adriel look for Kiran again. This time it would be to satisfy Elohssa's curiosity, and he and Rhisana could venture into the Dark Forest to search, come across various troubles in the forest until finally finding him.

We just need to strike up a conversation to get Elohssa interested in knowing her father. Perhaps if Rhisana asked about their parentage?
Adriel (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Sythenra* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery

Bundesphar

Re: OOC: Adriel & Rhisana

Post by Bundesphar »

Good idea. And now that they're out of Salbad, Rhisana will probably feel more comfortable asking nosier questions. I'll go see. 8)
"Truth, writ in Blood"-motto of the Band of Iron

Bastion Ulbrecht (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Gaidrich Kaitar (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Priestess Elohssa
Z's Account

Re: OOC: Adriel & Rhisana

Post by Priestess Elohssa »

Well, her response ought to raise some questions about her relationship with Adriel. :P

Return to “Out-of-Character Discussion”