Is this site still active?

New members, please introduce yourself here! If you have been gone for awhile and just returned, you may post your return message here.
Forum rules
Welcome to Eiyuu Kishi Den! If the site looks a little dead, well, it mostly is. However, the admin is still around to answer any questions, and other members may stop by from time to time. Please feel free to introduce yourself on this board, and ask any questions you may have about Lodoss, the site, or RPing.
Prioska

Is this site still active?

Post by Prioska »

Hello. A few years ago I made a character for a Lodoss setting, for a contest on da. I was invited to use her on a rp website then and recently I've become interested in doing so. I'm just curious to know if this website is still active?

Z
Site Admin

Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Z »

Nope, we're a ghost town. :X I don't know of any other Lodoss RPs out there, they don't have a very long lifespan these days, but I do have another fantasy setting RP if you're interested.
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Prioska

Post by Prioska »

That's too bad. XD

But I'd love to check out your fantasy rp. What's it like? Also, due to holiday things I wouldn't be able to post until after the 26th, is that alright?

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

Sorry for getting back to you so late... anyway, here's the link: http://forum.aserra-rpg.com/

Everyone always asks what it's about, but it's pretty much an open world story-wise. XD We have a few different storylines going, and we could always use some fresh blood. And don't worry about the wait, lots of people are off doing their thing for Christmas.
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Prioska

Post by Prioska »

Thanks for the link! I applied to be registered with the username Milady G-Funk. G-Funk's one of my real life nicknames, given to me because I'm usually plugged into my mp3 player.

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

Oh, ok! I was wondering who that was.

Yes, I am crazy.

Return to “Welcome!”