Lazy Afternoon in Alecrast

A spin-off RP set twenty years in the future when the heroes of the Chaos War reunite, but become victims of their old enemies. The children of the heroes must solve the mystery and save their parents. RPed from unknown-2004, ended at the same time as the Chaos War.
Zatch

Lazy Afternoon in Alecrast

Post by Zatch »

Invitation wrote:King Kadomos the VI of Alania requests your presence at a ball to honor the heroes of our time. Please, don your finest and come to the palace by April 5th, New Royal Calendar 547. Your immediate family is welcome to accompany you.

Thank you. We do hope to see you then.
King Kadomos the IV
Parn, former Free Knight of Lodoss
Queen Deedlit
Princess Ailil
In a small clearing, deep into the tranquil woods Trent slowly drew his bowstring to the corner of his mouth, the wooden bow creaking ever so slightly. A bead of sweat formed on his forehead and threatening to fall into his eye, but his concentration was dedicated to his target and thus didn't even notice. Slowly he focused on the arrow ridden target dummy 20 yards away and aimed at the vital area painted on it's chest. His arm was now aching from the practice and he was eager to shoot off one more arrow and return home.

Trent drew in a deep breath and focused on the target, to the point that only he and it existed. He then let go just as he exhaled, the arrow flew toward the dummy with 70 pounds of pulling force behind it and impaled itself just to the left side of the dummy's neck. It was a fatal shot but Trent still sighed that it wasn't where he aimed.

"Good to see you've been practicing." said a familiar voice from behind Trent. The young man turned around to see a wandering knight, a man in his late 40's though still strong and healthy as ever. Blond hair with only a little gray went all the way down to his waist, and his calm face betrayed decades of experience.

"Kai!!" Trent exclaimed in surprise at the uncle he hadn't seen in almost four years.

Trent rushed to his uncle and long time idol, he always loved to hear stories of Kai's adventures and often dreamed of having his own. "Where have you been Kai?"

Kai tied his horse to tree and then sat down on a large rock, digging through his pack he came up wit a wooden pipe and began smoking "On a mission."

"For four years?" the boy replied with skepticism

"You have me there. I guess when you get older it's easy to lose track of time." he took a puff from the pipe and looked up. "Are your mother and stepfather home? I have something for them."

"I think so, what is it?" Trent said with curiosity inherited from his father.

"You'll see, it involves you as well."
Kai (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Nessa (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Trent Delumbra (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery
Wryen - Profile - Gallery

Return to “Children of Eiyuu Kishi Den I Archives”