Kidnapped Princess

A spin-off RP set twenty years in the future when the heroes of the Chaos War reunite, but become victims of their old enemies. The children of the heroes must solve the mystery and save their parents. RPed from unknown-2004, ended at the same time as the Chaos War.
Little Knight

Re: Kidnapped Princess

Post by Little Knight »

"Safe? From the goblins, maybe. Depends on how persistent they are and if any of their 'lords' are leading them or not." Albedo said, giving a slight shrug. "But safe, no. Alanian soldiers are on the trail by now. As well as lords who would love to kidnap the crowned princess of Alania. Since there is no male heir to the throne, your mother will either have to have a male heir or a lord will have to marry you and become king." He gave a grunt. Another Raster was just what he needed. But with his luck it would not be out of the question. "Its not unheard of to have forced marriages. So, I'm going to teach you some swordsmanship and how to use your hands. After all, your suppose to be my hostage. I wouldn't be very good kidnapper if I let some greedy lord to forcibly marry you."

He chuckled lightly. "We'll get some sleep then get you fitted for some weaponry and armor. Make sure only your parents would recognize you."

He looked at her, the color returning to her. Damnit, he was not the person to console her. This was turning out badly, and he didn't have to have assassin training to know that. "Relax. Your going to be fine. Parn was a knight of Lodoss, he has far more friends then enemies. In fact, I'm sure once we get to Kanon King Reona will be happy to entertain his old friend's daughter."
"Money! Babes! Alcohol!! GWAHAHA!"

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Ailil
Z's Account

Post by Ailil »

Ailil nodded along with what he had to say, as if she had forgotten she had been kidnapped. His possible scenarios worried her, but she found herself enthralled by the possibility for adventure, if naively. "Wait, Kanon? I thought we were going to Raiden?"

Little Knight

Post by Little Knight »

"No, thats where I'm expected to go. Anyway, I'd end up with a knife in my back before I took thirty steps into Raiden. I have more contacts in Kanon, even more then some nobility." Albedo said in a matter of fact tone of voice. He noticed somebody was watching, so he reached forward and gave her cheek a caress while he smiled. Let them think they were lovers. "Besides, if all else fails I can smuggle myself to Marmo and hide out there for a while."

Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Ailil
Z's Account

Post by Ailil »

Ailil felt a rush as Albedo caressed her cheek. The entire situation was starting to make her giddy. She couldn't wait for their journey to continue! Ailil felt a yawn coming and she delicately covered her mouth as she yawned. "I think I will go to bed, A...Orieal."

Little Knight

Post by Little Knight »

"Alright." Albedo said, standing up, he took her hands and walked over to the innkeeper. Asking for a room quickly, he gave a wink to the man. That would concrete the whole thing. After paying, Albedo took the key and ushered Ailil upstairs, giving her a quick swat to the butt and a playful grin as they reached the top of the steps. However, once in the room, he simply took a seat at a corner, and closed his eyes, his ears twitching slightly as they waited for her to get into the bed.

Ailil
Z's Account

Post by Ailil »

Ailil stared incredulously at Albedo and rubbed her butt where he had swatted her. But, his eyes were closed and he wasn't paying attention. At first, she thought he was falling asleep, but then she watched his ears twitching. He was just giving her a little privacy, the best he could. Ailil gave a little smile, then took off the breeches she wore and climbed into bed. "There, I'm done," she informed him, then rolled over and waited for sleep to come.

Her eyes closed, she thought about how much she just wanted Albedo to climb into the bed too and hold her. He wouldn't, but the idea sounded good to her.

Little Knight

Post by Little Knight »

Albedo opened his eyes and got up himself. He was tired, but first he re-sealed the wound with a fire spirit. He then took off his boots and jerkin and throw them over to the corner he had been leaning against before going over to the bed and laying on the covers, as far away from Ailil as possible while still being on the bed. He didn't mind sleeping outdoors, but when he had a bed he preferred not to rough it. "Good night." He yawned before closing his eyes and waiting for sleep.

Ailil
Z's Account

Post by Ailil »

Ailil felt the weight shift on her bed and her eyes fluttered open. Albedo was actually sharing the bed with her! She didn't know to be excited or angry. Though, he was way on the other side and he hadn't lifted the covers. He said goodnight and she smiled to herself, then shut her eyes again.

Return to “Children of Eiyuu Kishi Den I Archives”