Levith's Journey

A spin-off RP set twenty years in the future when the heroes of the Chaos War reunite, but become victims of their old enemies. The children of the heroes must solve the mystery and save their parents. RPed from unknown-2004, ended at the same time as the Chaos War.
Little Knight

Levith's Journey

Post by Little Knight »

Levith had been traveling for days now. Without a horse. In the grasslands of Alecrast. Not much to see, save for the occasional grassrunner recognized her approaching her parents house. The few that could recognize her in the green outfit and the steepled hat she had choose to wear. After all, as the Witch of the Grasslands, she had to look the part. Which meant mature, collected, and above all else, superior. She knocked on her parents door.

As soon as it opened to her mother, Sakura, she immediately wrapped her arms. "Mommy!"

Though soon enough her dad, Fenix, came into the room to see what was going on. The thought of Levith home never occurred to him.
"Money! Babes! Alcohol!! GWAHAHA!"

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Little Knight

Re: Levith's Journey

Post by Little Knight »

After the reunion, and introduction to her new brothers and sisters, she had began to talk to them. Levith had been a bit disappointed that Trent and Rei hadn't been there, even MORE disappointed that they got to go to Lodoss to go to a ball of a great hero of Lodoss But then came the bad news. "Yes, I had heard about Zipang. Its fairly recent news, the magic school thought it was a joke though."

That was a lie. The magic school head master and mistress had both told her to stay away from Zipang. Even if she could take care of herself. What a bore! "Don't worry, Trent and Rei both know when some place is unsafe."

That was a lie to. Rei would follow the first pretty face he saw to the Chaos Land, and Trent... who knew with Trent. He might stick around if Kai did. And as for her. "Besides, they'll have me, the great Witch of the Grasslands. I have to go to Lodoss anyway. It has the most Kastuulian artifacts, and my teachers said it was a good place for one to study."

Another fact, Slayn, the great sage, and Wort, if he was still alive, lived there. She could gain such knowledge from either of them! Aldo Nova as well. So much knowledge awaited her! "Which means I can't stay. My boat leaves port in a few days."

She hated leaving so soon. It had been so long since she had seen her parents. She spent the night there, and in the morning, after a tearful parting, she had begun her journey to port. If only her parents had a horse to spare.

Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Little Knight

Re: Levith's Journey

Post by Little Knight »

Levith leaned over the side of the ship and groaned. She had never thought the trip to Lodoss would be so horrible! It had been days now, and still they were not at Raiden. Of course, from what she had heard, she wasn't entirely thrilled about the prospect. The city of pickpocketing and chaos, Raiden. She had already put her coin purse around a chord around her neck. Anyone trying to get that would feel her power. And she was the Witch of the Grasslands, she would not lose! She squinted her eyes... Land! Finally, land! But the only thing she could think of was how horrible the return trip would be.

Return to “Children of Eiyuu Kishi Den I Archives”