Through the Night

Aiden, Naclia, and Eliamn leave their home, the Mirror Forest, to explore Lodoss. They are soon involved in a plot to kidnap the Golden Dragon Mycen's egg.
CLOSED
Naclia
Z's Account

Post by Naclia »

"Oh, you silly human," she giggled and poked him in the chest. "You know, Eli is the same age as me, and Aiden is a year younger. It's not that I look good for my age, I look normal for my age, and I'll look this way for the next nine hundred years," her voice became a little more serious. It brought up the subject of their potential relationship. She really liked Talen, but it would be a complicated relationship if she took it too far.

Vampire Aryen

Post by Vampire Aryen »

Talen blushed a lil bit as she poked him in the chest. "Ahh so I see, so you all are around the same age, I never wouldve known that." he said smiling nervously. "Well how long have you and the others known each other?" he asked

Naclia
Z's Account

Post by Naclia »

"Eliamn hasn't been much more than an acquaintance until now. Her family kept her very busy teaching her to become the next Keeper, so we never played as children. Aiden and I, however, were neighbors from childhood. He's my best friend, and he helped me through the years after the war," she explained. The elf yawned again. All the adrenaline was wearing off and she was tired again.

Vampire Aryen

Post by Vampire Aryen »

Talen nodded, listening in to every word she spoke. "Ahh, so you hardly know Eliamn, but you are still acquaintances, and Aiden, sounds like you two are close. But, im glad youve had people you can rely on by your side through your years." he said with a smile, and patted her on the shoulder when she yawned. "Getting sleepy again? You can go to bed if you want, I'm gonna stay up the rest of the night since dawn is approaching."

Naclia
Z's Account

Post by Naclia »

"Yeah, but you might need more help with the wildlife," she said with a grin. She was enjoying the chance to be alone with him again, so that was only an excuse. She yawned again, then laid her head on his shoulder. Sitting up straight was too much effort.

Vampire Aryen

Post by Vampire Aryen »

"Ahh, you do have a good point there, considering how bad of a situation it may have been with that bear, if you werent there." he said looking down with a nervous look upon his face. Even though he was a knight, he was still human, and he still had the nervous emotions any human would around a lovely woman. "Well I wouldn't mind having you around, but if youre too tired, then I would suggest going to bed when you can." he said giving her a smile. He blushed deeply when she laid her head on his shoulder, not expecting her to move so close all of a sudden.

Naclia
Z's Account

Post by Naclia »

"But bed's so..." she paused to yawn, "far away." Sleep was starting to take her over, and she found nothing wrong with cuddling up with Talen at this point. She scooted down the log and laid her head on his thigh, then tugged her cloak tightly around her. "Night," she murmured and started drifting to sleep.

Vampire Aryen

Post by Vampire Aryen »

Talen laughed softly and nodded. "Yeah I know how that feels sometimes." he said, and he raised a brow as she scooted down the log, then blushed as he felt her head lay upon his thigh. "Umm G'night." he said nervously, a smile playing across his lips.

Naclia
Z's Account

Post by Naclia »

OOC: That's all. You should post the thread for the morning now. It'd be about two or three hours.

Last bumped by Naclia on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:57 pm.

Return to “RPG: The Golden Egg”