Page 3 of 4

Re: Founding Day

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:46 pm
by Z
lol... I missed it. Well, we got six people on, but I guess it would have worked out better if I set a specific time. We just have a lot of people in different time zones. It was about midday (for me) that was the most active, I think.

Re: Founding Day

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:48 pm
by Dead Midas
Z wrote:Woot! Another gemini! XD Your little sibling has the same birthday as Aquila and Johnny Depp. :P


Really? That's so cool! And Johnny Depp is like the idol of my life. = U =
Natalie Portman too, that's pretty rad.
My parents decided to name her Aspen the other day.
I don't really like the name, so I'm sure I'm gonna end up giving
her some kind of nickname that I hope sticks...
Seriously, I have no idea what they were thinking,
Aspen is a tree. And a mountain. And a town. Shouldn't be a baby. D;

Re: Founding Day

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:52 pm
by Aquila
Aw, I actually like that name. I made a rp character named Aspen one time. ^_^
Anywaysss...

Better luck next year... or further?

Re: Founding Day!

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:44 am
by Darthvegeta800
Z wrote:Yeah, I'm not expecting many people yet today. I think we'll see more tonight. Thanks for stopping in Ron!


For you anytime my dear.
I'll see if i can find you some more players. I have one or two people in mind. Give me a poke on that friday after my exams okay?

Re: Founding Day!

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:33 am
by Z
Darthvegeta800 wrote:
Z wrote:Yeah, I'm not expecting many people yet today. I think we'll see more tonight. Thanks for stopping in Ron!


For you anytime my dear.
I'll see if i can find you some more players. I have one or two people in mind. Give me a poke on that friday after my exams okay?


I'll try to remember, if I'm here friday when you're on. Blake's new nephew is coming at the end of the week. :3

Re: Founding Day!

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:47 am
by Darthvegeta800
Z wrote:
Darthvegeta800 wrote:
Z wrote:Yeah, I'm not expecting many people yet today. I think we'll see more tonight. Thanks for stopping in Ron!


For you anytime my dear.
I'll see if i can find you some more players. I have one or two people in mind. Give me a poke on that friday after my exams okay?


I'll try to remember, if I'm here friday when you're on. Blake's new nephew is coming at the end of the week. :3


Newborn?

Re: Founding Day

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:49 am
by Z
No, his brother just won full custody of the boy from his crack whore mom. He's 4 I think?

Re: Founding Day

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:50 am
by Darthvegeta800
Z wrote:No, his brother just won full custody of the boy from his crack whore mom. He's 4 I think?


Ah... euhm okay sorry.
And Blake is? *confused*

Re: Founding Day

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:09 am
by Z
yazzor

Re: Founding Day

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:21 am
by Darthvegeta800
Ah okay. ^^; You two know each other in r/l?

Re: Founding Day

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:22 am
by Z
lol...Yeah, he's my boyfriend. And the person who introduced me to Lodoss!

Re: Founding Day

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:15 pm
by Darthvegeta800
Z wrote:lol...Yeah, he's my boyfriend. And the person who introduced me to Lodoss!


Aah that explains that ^^
Well expect to be harassed friday or this weekend!

Re: Founding Day

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:22 am
by Ayen
You're SEVEN years old!?

Marfa damn this site is old. SEVEN years!? The longest any of my sites ever lasted was one year. o.o How the hell you do it?

Re: Founding Day

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:28 am
by Darthvegeta800
Not fully sure but i think it actually beats my Dark Empire yahoogroup. Which is pretty much the oldest rpg i know. And i've been in a lot.
Btw... hello miss! *looks up at the poster above him* Welcome to the forum!

Re: Founding Day

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:32 am
by Ayen
Darthvegeta800 wrote:Not fully sure but i think it actually beats my Dark Empire yahoogroup. Which is pretty much the oldest rpg i know. And i've been in a lot.
Btw... hello miss! *looks up at the poster above him* Welcome to the forum!
Thanks. xD But I'm a dude! :mrgreen: