Ileta's Rebirth (Archive Repost)

Vampire Aryen is on the run from a priestess he dared to feed on, and a holy vampire hunter.
CLOSED
Vampiress Ileta
Z's Account

Ileta's Rebirth (Archive Repost)

Post by Vampiress Ileta »

Z wrote:To save all our history for posterity, and boost members' post counts, I'm reposting old threads from the yahoo group and old forum. It may be a long and tedious task, but hopefully it'll be done and we can find all our history in one place!

Ileta slept in a strange barely-conscious dream as she hovered between life and death. The same themes looped in her mind, now which she could barely comprehend. As she woke, her body felt odd. Somehow hollow and cold. Not cold on the outside, but on the inside, and it wasn't uncomfortable, it was just there. As her eyes flickered open, she was greeted by a close view of her ceiling, but she wasn't actually close to it. She could see it's details as clearly as if she were sitting not but a few inches away. It was rather strangely lit, sort of as if dusk were falling, but not quite. Places that were usually shadowed, she could see. She was weak and felt hungry, but it wasn't the sort of hunger she was familiar with. Her mouth had a metallic taste in it, the taste of blood which she was used to only tasting when she cut her lip, or had some sort of wound in her mouth, and now, she craved it.

Last night....I was bitten by a vampire, Ileta thought, but that couldn't be true. That couldn't happen to her. Maybe it was a dream. Her hand moved up to her neck as she thought, and she was shocked to feel a crust of dried blood on her skin. She felt further to find two bumps on her neck, like old, healed over scars. Aryen had bitten her, and then given her his blood from a cut in his wrist. She couldn't remember much beyond that except that she was certain she died.

The barmaid sat up in bed, skin and hair ripping apart from the dried blood on her sheets and pillow, and she scanned her room with her improved vision. Sitting across the room from her bed in her chair was the beautiful man she brought home and who sunk his fangs into her throat, now fully dressed and staring at her intently with sharp blue eyes peering out from beneath his black bangs, his long fingered hand over his mouth. From behind his hand, she could see the corner of his lips pull up in a smirk.
Ileta Drake (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery

Vampire Aryen

Re: Ileta's Rebirth (Archive Repost)

Post by Vampire Aryen »

"Ahh, so you have finally awakened in your new form.." he said, the smirk still upon his lips, his eyes glaring at her, eyeing her responses to the new feelings and abilities she now possessed. He stood from the chair he was sitting in, approaching her slowly. "So, how does it feel to be one of my kind? You will find new abilities and powers that will come to your liking i would think." he said, approaching the corner of the bed.
Aryen (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Gregory* (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Talen Drecloud (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery

Vampiress Ileta
Z's Account

Ileta scooted back against her headboard as he moved toward her, clutching her sheet to her bare chest protectively. New form? One of his kind? Did...he make me a vampire? Ileta thought. "What did you do to me?" she said, accusation heavy in her tone. She was defensive, but something in her mind was trying to reach out to him. There was a connection to him. She did her best to ignore it.

Vampire Aryen

Post by Vampire Aryen »

A smirk appeared on his lips as he sat on the edge of the bed, he had been reading her movements and he looked over her, examining every bit of her to see how her body had been reacting to the new transformation, plus to see if she would show any form of hostility towards him, even though she was his creation. "What did i do to you? Well to answer your questions put simply, I made you into one of my kind, a Vampire, I gave you the gift i possess. Your body will never show signs of age, nor time again. You have been changed into an Immortal, like me." he said softly.

Vampiress Ileta
Z's Account

"A...gift?" Ileta asked, incrediously. How could being a vampire be a gift? Forsaken by the gods (of light at least), required to feed on the blood of the living, unable to live in the light; how could that be a gift? If she ever wanted to be something ageless and immortal, why couldn't she have been turned into an elf.

"No!" she spat. "How could you do this to me? You're a monster!" She wanted to cry, but the tears weren't coming easily. She reached up to clasp her throat, feeling over the scars. It was odd that they were scars and not gaping wounds. Now that she was more cognizant, she realized that she was feeling quite exhausted and thirsty. However, what she wanted was blood. The thought made her feel horrible.

Vampire Aryen

Post by Vampire Aryen »

Aryens smirk disappeared quickly as he heard her hurtful words. "Hmm, so im a monster am I? Well it wouldnt be the first time ive been called that." he said, his gaze moving away from her to look towards the window, out into the darkness of the night he had learned to call his home. "I chose you...for a reason, because I thought you were worthy of this gift." he said, his gaze turning back towards her, reaching up with his hand and reaching out to her, placing his hand gently upon hers, which was upon her neck touching her scars.

Vampiress Ileta
Z's Account

Ileta felt the sting of her words from him. There was that connection again. She hurt him, and she felt it keenly. It hurt her too, to see him wounded like that. Why should I care? The bastard drank my blood and turned me into a damned blood-sucker too! she cursed in her mind. He touched her hand gently, and it sent her stomach fluttering for some reason. He cares for you... Who else has cared this much? the thought came, almost as if it were someone else's, but it was her voice. He's got some way of showing it...

"I'm not worthy..." she started, and stopped. Why wasn't she worthy of this curse he kept calling a gift? "I didn't want this," she said, as if to replace her first comment. A tear finally rolled out of her eye and down her cheek.

Vampire Aryen

Post by Vampire Aryen »

Aryen reached up, brushing the tear away that was rolling down her cheek. His hand gently caressed hers, a smile slowly returning to his lips. "Do not worry, I will take care of you in your time of need. You are indeed worthy of this gift, even though you may think of it as a curse, you will learn to like this way of life. I will teach you everything there is to know, as I was taught by my creator." he said softly, trying to help her feel better.

Vampiress Ileta
Z's Account

She looked down at his hand as he brushed her tear away. The gesture was chipping away at the protective barriers she had raised against the struggle of emotions in her. He cares... the new voice whispered. Ileta considered it. He did show far more affection and concern for her than most other men. He actually bothered to make her happy earlier. No one else did anything for her, they only cared as long as they got off. Though, those men also didn't bite her throat and drink her blood.

All his talk about teaching her and taking care of her was overwhelming. She was just barely coming to grips with being a vampire—which she couldn't quite accept at this point. There was no denying that she changed from what he had done, she could feel it inside her. Her senses were sharper and...she craved blood. She was weak and knew that she was hungry, though it wasn't her stomach telling her so. It was more...instinct. Ileta knew how vampires fed--that much was obvious from what she had learned from stories--she would have to kill to sustain herself. "I'm...I'm hungry, I think," she said softly, avoiding his gaze.

OOC: I got disconnected from yahoo...

Vampire Aryen

Post by Vampire Aryen »

"Then you should feed, its the most important part of a vampires life. He stood from the bed, extending his hand to her to help her to her feet. "Let us go find you an easy meal." he said softly, waiting for her to take his hand.

Vampiress Ileta
Z's Account

Ileta didn't stand. Feed...easy meal, he makes it sound so innocent, she thought. She drew her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. "I...I have to kill someone?" she asked. How could she do such a thing? Maybe if she didn't, she could die and avoid a cursed life. But, would he allow her to just starve herself to death? "I don't think I can. It's wrong...and evil."

Animals kill to eat. Humans kill animals to eat. I'm not human anymore...I'm better, the voice of the new Ileta, the vampire, murmured in her head. Her instincts were clawing at her desperately. She was so hungry and thirsty, but no food tempted her, only blood. No...I'm not better, I'm a monster like him, she argued back.

Is he such a monster? Sure, he drank you blood, but he was good to you before that, wasn't he? Didn't he care enough to save you instead of letting you die? new Ileta tried reasoning. What life are you leaving behind? Tending bars and whoring yourself out for meaningless trinkets? How long can you do that? Who would want to marry a whore? Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free...

"No..." Ileta murmured and leaned her head down on her knees to cry. The new Ileta was making sense. Where would her life go from here? She gave herself away so readily that it would be nearly impossible to find herself a husband, and have legitimate children. She would grow old and her beauty would wither away until she died an old hag with a bunch of fatherless brats. And now it was too late to change the course of her human life. It was over.

Vampire Aryen

Post by Vampire Aryen »

Aryen shook his head, he surely wasnt going to let his first creation starve herself to death. "It is the way we live, we must take the life of another in order to sustain our immortal bodies." he said softly to her. He moved his hand away for a moment, kneeling onto the bed, placing his hand under her chin and moving her face up to look at his, his hand gently caressing her cheek. "Dont worry, you may be afraid of all these things now, but in time you will learn to like it. It will be much better than the life you were living before wont it?" he asked her softly.

Vampiress Ileta
Z's Account

Ileta eyed him oddly when he suggested that her life would be better now. It was eerie, since she had been arguing the same point with herself. However, his gentle touch was making it hard to fight him, and that look in his eyes was almost desperate. He wanted her to accept him. To be by his side?

This is what being beautiful and a whore gets you, she insulted herself. "I...don't want to live this way," she whispered. Her eyes avoided his. They were almost convincing her.

Vampire Aryen

Post by Vampire Aryen »

Aryen gave a look of worry for her, hearing her words almost made him convinced that she wouldnt accept her new form, and she would just starve herself to death. "Please, let me help you, I want to be able to assist you in any way." he said scooting on the bed a little more, placing his hand under her chin, turning her face back to face him, his eyes staring into hers with a worried look in them.

Vampiress Ileta
Z's Account

See? Your hurting him, the new Ileta warned.

I don't care, he ruined my life! she argued back.

Did he really?

Ileta became transfixed by his beautiful blue eyes again. Is that how he got me to leave work? This time, his eyes weren't enthralling, but full of fear. She couldn't bear to see it. Ileta looked away again and bit her lip with her new fang. After a long moment of silence, she spoke, "I have to get the blood off me first..."

Return to “RPG: Vampire Hunt”