Camp for the Night

Vampire Aryen is on the run from a priestess he dared to feed on, and a holy vampire hunter.
CLOSED
Mana Link

Post by Mana Link »

Laies mumbled, still three-quarters asleep, stalking off to the tent she mentioned. As soon as inside he slumped to the ground and fell back asleep.
100% dyed in the cloth Otaku

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Priestess N'shara
Z's Account

Post by Priestess N'shara »

N'shara unpacked a bedroll, then kindly laid the blanket over Laies, and tucked the pillow under his head. Once she saw to him, she stepped out of the tent and turned to Rone. "You should probably go in too. There's no sense in catching pneumonia tonight and making me heal that in the morning too," she said to the vampire hunter, then stretched and yawn, finally expressing her own exhaustion.

Though she might have been tired enough to just collapse in the dirt and sleep there, since she was still upright, she managed to go to unpack her own bedding without waiting for a reply from Rone. Carrying the bedroll over to the other tent, she unbuckled it, tossed it in, then crawled inside, not bothering to take off any of her adornments, aside from kicking off her boots as she laid down. Only a moment longer and the priestess was dead to the world, fast asleep.
N'shara Al Shareef (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

Rone stayed awake for a while after anyone went to sleep. His aged eyes looked up to the sky, deep in solitary communion with Falis. The hardened killer thought deeply on his wounds, his failure, and his behavior up until then. Perhaps he had been too harsh on the others? His eyes may have been too focused. He treated others with unexpected and undeserved hostility, as if he deserved the right to be angry at the world. Falis surely did not approve of such dishonorable, prideful behavior.

"I will protect them," he whispered unto the sky and its many eyes. "I will hunt for you. But I shall hunt for them as well."
I'm OCD for EKD!

Carianna Mareleth (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Grennith (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Itoya* (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Jeren Octavian Aldener (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Jleslie "Rose" Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Orion* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Rone Kalmaine (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Desmond "Rory" D'Angelline (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Veriss Trelem (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Yrsanne* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Zylanthian Baratoice (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Little Knight

Post by Little Knight »

~Fenix~

"No problem." Fenix chuckled, getting up. Considering he was the most well rested, first shift fell on him. As he got up, he noticed something rather comical. The one known as Laies kissed the priestess, N'shara he believed her name to be. 'Dream? Gotta remember that one..'

He thought, moving to the fire. People seemed to be dropping like flies, a clear indication of lack of rest. However, Rone was still awake. While he did want to ask the priest about information on how exactly you hunted a blood sucking sin against the gods, he doubted he would get anything to clear if he got it from a sleepy, wounded priest. "Why don't you get some rest, eh? You collapsed earlier, and it wouldn't help if you did so again tommorrow morning."
"Money! Babes! Alcohol!! GWAHAHA!"

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Alera Tai'var

Post by Alera Tai'var »

Rone looked over at the newcomer, his eyes oddly soft. "I was done anyway." Rone did finally join the others and passed out instantly.
I'm OCD for EKD!

Carianna Mareleth (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Grennith (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Itoya* (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Jeren Octavian Aldener (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Jleslie "Rose" Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Orion* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Rone Kalmaine (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Desmond "Rory" D'Angelline (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Veriss Trelem (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Yrsanne* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Zylanthian Baratoice (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

CrimsonJustice

Post by CrimsonJustice »

Looking to Fenix before she went to sleep Nakira decided she would stay up for watch after him. This was going to be a long night, and she needed to be alert. "When your shift is over come wake me, I'll cover next watch. Until then good night." She then went into the girls tent and removed her armor, falling asleep in her clothes so she would not have to do much to prepare for her shift.

Priestess N'shara
Z's Account

Post by Priestess N'shara »

OOC: Jump to the new thread: viewtopic.php?t=917

Last bumped by Priestess N'shara on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:36 pm.
N'shara Al Shareef (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery

Return to “RPG: Vampire Hunt”