Can we discuss stuff about elves? (Archive Repost)

Discussions on world information, suggestions for the website, and corrections for the website should go here.
Z
Site Admin

Re: Can we discuss stuff about elves?

Post by Z »

Well, almost all of my elves are outcasts from regular elven society. Except for Seri. I think she's used her sword maybe once in the entire RP. She's the perfect example of what you're talking about. Naclia, is somewhat like that too.
Though Dark elves maybe a different subject. Living in the Dark Forest isn't an easy life, so one would have to fight to survive, elf or not. Sevrina is pretty screwed up in the head, so some of the elven traits may not affect her. Sometimes I think she would work better as a human, but she wont let me play her otherwise where there are dark elves :P.
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Z
Site Admin

Help needed...

Post by Z »

Z wrote:This was a different thread that the wankage carried over into.
Hey guys, I was going to work on the Story page, where we have the plot thus far explained. Right now it ends where Cray took Sevrina back to Roid, could someone help me re-write it? I can't remember enough to re-write it -_-'.
Thanks, I'd really, really, REALLY appreciate it.

Oh, and Poe, since you have read more of Deedlit's Tale than I have, could you help me out with her history? All the information I have is what's from the OAV and TV series and what I've pieced together from elsewhere.
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Poe

Re: Help needed...

Post by Poe »

Z wrote:Poe deleted the post he intended to help me with, and posted this instead.
Originally, I accepted your need for any help I could do. But thanks to how I have been treated, by not only the founders of a site I thought was created by people who knew what respect was... but by one other who shown me that when you don't read Ryo Mizuno's work that concerns elves (such as stuff that was based on translated Lodoss War books and the mangas), and acts like he knows everything (despite the contradictions the creator has mentioned)... I am taking back the offer to help out. And that is because I will not be treated like I am an idiot... as well as a bastard here. I will not be treated like that anywhere.

And now that I feel like I have been treated that way, my self worth has been lowered to the point I was when both an ex-friend wote a letter that blamed me for her suicide, a friend explaining why she will not visit me... and other things that made me downgrade myself to a very low point.

Also... this makes me wonder if there is even a point of me being here. I mean I take a lot of my free time to learn about a species that I want to RP. Then I see something I thought could be corrected... and would have been willing to help. Then I get nagged at by the people who run the site, as well as told stuff that contradicts what the creator has said by one other.

And I did say that if I was treated that way one more time, I would be gone. And since I am a man of my word... I am gone. So thatnk you for ruining my fun here, and any thoughts that I could ever be respected... and even enjoy a type of RPG I have never done before. Because I will NOT RP with somebody like Wes, and will not allow somebody to berate me with accusations. I had that done most of my life, and will not let it happen ever again.

So bye... and hope you have fun without me. And I also hope you feel like big people after berating me like that.

Berry!

Post by Berry! »

Ok people. Time for a reality check. THIS IS A GAME! Elves aren't real and the real Lodoss War was a D&D game that ended several years ago. The players decided to write it up and they made a big bag of money. The original players are happily in Japan and, hopefully, are living a more productive and fulfilling life than the typical American roleplaying gamer. Therefore, anything after them is a game inspired by the original game. This is one person's interpretation of the world and even so IT'S JUST A FRIKKEN GAME! Fine, the original story had things going one way. So what? What makes their story so much more valid than anything else that's written? Honestly, if someone insults you over a game issue and it makes you feel like being blamed for someone's suicide, you seriously need help. To pour that much time and energy over a book series, *any book series* (Tolkien, Shakespeare and Bible obsessives are guilty of this, too), is kinda misguided. It's a work of fiction. If you're that desperate for introspection, read theology, philosophy and psychology books. Jung's awesome. Freud was a horney old bugger. Go outside and get some fresh air. Find a nice therapist. Get healthy.

Poe

Post by Poe »

Very original... berryranger.

I doubt you know that you need to take your own advise if you think you can tell people to do that.

And I doubt that you understand, since you just spoke out without even getting the facts. Heck... if you did, you would not mentioned the Bible, since people would call you a sinner if you mislead people on what the bible is saying. And that Tolkien based Lord of the Rings on his life exeriences... and in a world that he wanted to be in. Plus, there are the metaphores.

The Shakespear, who peope say did not write all the plays he had presented. And Lodoss War was a Sword World campaign, which was based on D&D and Tunnels and Trolls.

Also... if it was a game, you would have been smart enough to realize the ho thing was about the facts a writer created in his own series. And you would also have known a lot of other things, such as the fact that I being accused of something that has become hypocritical. All because of actual facts that a TRUE gamer (something you must not be) would take seriously.

I advise that you be quiet the next time you decide to make yourself look like a fool. I also advise that Mia and Zira cool their jets, since they are taking it the wrong way. And I also advise that you, and a few others become mature, in terms of respect and knowing the actual facts without bastardizing the term of a gamer.

And don't bother replying, since I cannot take the immaturity I have been faced with... especially yours, berryranger... as well as the accusations that could have been subsided if they decided to not nag at me for stuff I never did.

And Mia/Zira, if you want to accuse me of anything... without talking to me in a mature manner, then you have the right gamers here. All I see are immature brats who could not get their facts straight, all because they cannot know how to butt out. And I see you (both) accusing me of crap... while nagging at me, and telling me that I have to respect you (both).

All I will say if your attitudes toward me do not change, and if more people like berryranger pull that type of stuff on me... not only will I pull out of this, but I will refuse to let anybody else use my character... among other promises. I have taken that immaturity stuff way too long, and will NOT take it anymore.

And if you want to see me be bossy, and demand respect... then I will just be like you were to me, all because you cannot accept the truth that is not your own. So do whatever you want, I no longer care. I will continue to not care, will hope berryranger will get a life after that post, and will not let you (or anybody else) treat me that way for any reasons. And I will either start my own group, or find somebody who can respect what I know... and believe that they are not being nice to me outside the forum, for their own gain.

Zatch

Post by Zatch »

Allright, I am officially pissed off at this dick weed. First off, where the fuck does it say anywhere that this game has to be down to the letter. In ANY rpg, table top or otherwise, there are a set of game playing tips or rules and almost always at or close to the top it says that if a rule or detail gets in the way alot then just ignore it. No one's going to go through the bullshit of redoing the work because you're unhappy with Zira's interpretations. Listen, I come from a long line of trekkies and I've seen that they have an incredible capacity for nitpicking. Some of them have this nack of being totall assholes about it and it tends to drain patience at an alarming rate. My point is there are alot of star trek fans out there that really don't care if Sisco and not Warf was supposed to be the captain of the Defiant and wouldn't put up with a long winded argument over it, just like everyone here is happy with the elves page.

And yes I am aware that you wrote to not bother replying and no I don't buy it. We both know full well that you're going to be back here to see what kind of a stir you've caused, weather or not you decide to reply and burdon us with a long list of worthless accusations and an empty plea for simpathy, if such is the case then bring it motherfucker!
Kai (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Nessa (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Trent Delumbra (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery
Wryen - Profile - Gallery

Little Knight

Post by Little Knight »

Ah Poe, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. I compared Drows to Blood elves,not the general DARK elf type you moronic dumbfuck. You seem to be trying to get the sympathy, truth be told,no, your not a bastard. No, your a MORONIC DIPSHIT!!! You threw a friggen temper tantrum 'This is the way or i'm gonna leave!' Thats all you did,and you tried to act intelligent by bieng longwinded. You keep saying your leaving and yet you don't,hmm,how should I put it so it passes through that overly thick scull...hmm,I know, WE DON'T LIKE YOU!!! GET A LIFE!!!! YOU CAN LEAVE AND WE REALLY DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS!!!! Then you keep spouting off about your personal life like a melodramatic dipshit,truth be told,we don't care. We aren't your friends or your family,were just people who don't care. If you really want to talk to someone,talk to a friggen psychiatrist,you seem to need one for bieng an anal person with the IQ of a pea. The gene pool needs chlorination,your proof of that. Your not the brightest bulb on the christmast tree. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Your wasting the air that an intelligent person could be using. Theres an empty space between your ears. In other words,your a stupid newbie who can't write worth shit and anal about the RPG which you never (thank the godess!) contributed to save for ordering the owner to change the elf section because of what you read in a manga,not the friggen novel (As I said before but you didn't seem to take notice,guess you a blind moronic dumbfuck). By all means,leave,we don't care,we didn't care before you said that,we will never care. Get the point moron? Shall I reinterate? Or has a miracle happened and it made it into that pea sized thing you call a brain?
"Money! Babes! Alcohol!! GWAHAHA!"

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Zatch

Re: For Posterity... Elf Wank from MSN Group

Post by Zatch »

Zira, sorry the discussion was side tracked, as always I'll help anyway I can.
Kai (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Nessa (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Trent Delumbra (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery
Wryen - Profile - Gallery

Berry!

Re: For Posterity... Elf Wank from MSN Group

Post by Berry! »

<blink, blink> No. Nevermind. Amazing. Simply amazing.

Poe

I'm gone... Thank Mia, Zira and Wes for my departure.

Post by Poe »

Z wrote:Aaaannnnnd.... his blazing departure!
I am notifying everybody that I am keeping my word.

Thanks to Zira and Mia, who have accused me of what made me sound like a bossy bastard, I have lost all self worth in the Lodoss community.

And with Wes, whose elf comments are actually contardicted by the Record of Lodoss War Companion (which was translated and expanded by the good people who made this site: http://www.meta-earth.com/lodoss/) as well as Ryo Mizuno (see Deedlit's Tale), he needs to realize that I am neither a liar or an idiot... when it comes to what I said.

And since I will NOT sacrifice my self worth for a series I have grown to admire... and learn... as well as be treated like I had been treated before, I am leaving. I despised being treated like that, and be asked for a favor. So until you can promise that you guys and gals can be more mature, thus stop being the way you treated me, I will NOT return.

Also... this notice will be deleted by the end of the week. And until then, I have decided to help those who will show me the respect I have tried to show. Or I will make my own page, since if I want to enjoy something... I might as well do it myself.

So goodbye, and hope you feel good about yourselves. And Wes, don't bother stating otherwise. You have shown me that you have not bothered reading all of Ryo's work, and would have said what you said differently... if you have. And Zira and Mia, if you actually feel like that here, about me, remove me from your lists. Because I am the same person there, as I am here... with you being harsh to me.

Z
Site Admin

Re: I'm gone... Thank Mia, Zira and Wes for my departure.

Post by Z »

Goodbye, see ya and good riddance.

Yes, I am crazy.

Return to “Development”