Lodoss Island Funnies + Bonus random bloopers

Discussion of the series and characters not relating to the RPG.
Forum rules
This board is here to hopefully make the forum a little less focused on RPG only and allow casual fans to pop in and talk about the Lodoss series. Please be civil, and try to avoid vicious fanboy/girl arguments. I do not enjoy drama, and I will be quick to put a stop to it. Everyone has their own opinions, and they may not be the same as yours, but they should be respected.

Any posts regarding fan art, fan fiction, or cosplay should be posted on the sub-forum of this board!
Ayen

Lodoss Island Funnies + Bonus random bloopers

Post by Ayen »

I was bored...........

Dun dun dun!

Parn/Deedlit: “Welcome to Lodoss Island! Now what you all been waiting for, the second part!”

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away!

Parn: *yawns* “Man Lodoss sure is boring now after we defeated Kardis and saved Neese.”
Deedlit: *looking up to peeping tom in the area*
Parn: “AHH! Where are some goblins and orcs!? I want to show them my stuff!”
Deedlit: “Parn.”
Parn: *shows off with sword*
Deedlit: “Parn........”
Parn: *still showing off with sword*
Deedlit: “PARN!”
Parn: *falls over* “What!?”
Deedlit: “We’re being watched.”
Parn: “How do you know?” *Sees boy hanging off a tree limb right in front of Deedlit’s face staring at her through a telescope* “Oh.....”

We interrupt this program for a weather announcement:

Shiris: “We are currently under an Ashram watch. The Ashram watch will take place from noon to midnight, parents are advised to keep their children inside and away from all doors and windows while the Ashram watch is taking place. Now back to the program!”

Finding something to put here:

Boy: *Lower telescope to notice Deedlit glares* “AHHH!” *jumps up in fright and land on Parn*
Parn: “Ow!”
Deedlit: *grab by neck and pulls off Parn* “Why are you spying on us!?”
Boy: “Actually I was just starring at you, not spying.” *tis slapped* “Wah! I beg you two I was just looking for help and got side tracked.”
Parn: “I know what it likes.”
Deedlit: “Oh Parn!”
Parn: “I’m not talking about you!” *thinks about King Kashue*
Deedlit: *spirit of anger appears*
Boy: “My name is Ayen.” ((Oh yeah you’re surprised)) “My village is being attacked by a fire breathing dragon!”
Parn: “Did you say fire breathing dragon!? FINALLY!” *runs off*
Deedlit: “Wait for me Parn!” *runs after dropping Ayen onto the floor*
Ayen: “I hate to see her leave.... But I love watching her go.”
Deedlit: *runs back quickly and punches face* “I heard that!”

Interrupting program again, so HAH!

Shiris: “We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!”
Ashram: “Excuse me.”
Shiris: “OH SWEET Marfa! Oh I’m coming Orson! I’m coming real soon!”
Orson: “....” *sitting right next to her*
Shiris: “AHHHHHHHHHHH! RUN!” *runs away*
Ashram: “Damn it! Why does this always freaking happen when I’m freaking trying to ask for freaking directions!?”

Back to the program again

*Village being burn by unknown dragon*

The Dragon: “They see me burning, your front lawn! Oh yes they must think I’m so wild and evil! They must think I’m wild and evil! Must think I’m wild and evil! Must think I’m so wild and evil!”
Parn/Deedlit/Ayen: “.......................”
The Dragon: “Ey Boi!”
Parn: “Who you calling boy!? I’m Parn the free knight of Lodoss—!” *is stomped on by the dragon*
Ayen: “Yeah, owned.”
Deedlit: “Parn!”
The Dragon: “You best not be getting into my grill ya hear? This is my hood and my home boys are going to be coming real soon and we gonna hang know? So you better get and pray to your Marfa—!”
Marfa: “Leave me out of this!”
The Dragon: “.........Yeah you better recognize fool! I’m the worst kind of dragon you can find. A gangster dragon! You better not be bringing any of that chat speak either, I’ll kill you like I did the last chat speak people. That kill had more blood than the OVA of this anime, Hellsing and Passion of the Christ combined ya hear?”
Ayen: “What the bloody hell? Well it looks like your boyfriend is kind of flat.” *casually wrap arm around Deedlit* “You doing anything later?”
Deedlit: “You have ten seconds to move the arm.”
Ayen: “Done!” *remove arm from Deedlit*
The Dragon: “Yo you better get to stepping before I cook you fools!”
Ashram: “HEY!”
Deedlit: “Oh no! Ashram!”
Ayen: “EEK!” *Gets behind Deedlit and wrap arms around her, holding tight and shaking in fear*
Deedlit: “.................That, better be, a SWORD IN YOUR POCKET!” *Kicks Ayen 100 feet into the air Japanese style, yeah*

Ashram: “Any of you freaking idiots know where I can find freaking Starbucks?”
The Dragon: “You better get to stepping! Or I’ll flat you like I did Parn! You look just like him.”
Ashram: “..................No one............compares me—!” *lunge forward super fast and cuts off the dragon head before he could blink and looks cool and sexy while doing it so the fan girls like Z can drool and cheer* “To Parn!”
The Dragon: *OWNED*
Ashram: “Now back to my question.”
Deedlit: “To your left.”
Ashrams: “Thanks.”
Parn: *Still out of it*
Ayen: *falls back down* “OW! He all right?”
Deedlit: “Yes he’s just sleeping.”
Parn: *dream: finally finds himself with his arms wrapped around King Kashue getting closer and closer to his lips*

We interrupt this program for a special news report!

Orson: “Parn’s gay. Yeah, your mad I interrupted that last scene.... If you can’t sense the sarcasm I pity you. I don’t know what happen to Shiris. ”
Shiris: *comes up under a barrel* “Is Ashram gone?”

Everyone: “We’ll be seeing you!”

Now for some blooper reel for a movie that will never happen in the Record of Lodoss War which doesn’t exist: A world where Neese has turned evil! OH NOES!

Darth Neese: “I have shown you the witches— I have shown you the witches, of Eastwick. A fine movie starring Jack Nicholson. But I have also shown you the riches that await!”

*Blooper take 1*

Darth Neese: “I promise you brothers and sisters of Marmo a new era is dawning, an era that your children and your children’s children will no longer have to live in fear of the cancer that is Flaim! The green fields of Flaim will run red with their blood. We are taking another step in our evolution. A sentence which doesn’t make sense.”

*Blooper take 2*

Darth Neese: “Protect that tower at all cost my son, the future of Marno depends upon it. ...........Mar no? Mar no? Mar mo! Mar mo! Marmo!”

*Blooper take 3*

Darth Neese: “Protect that tower at all cost my son, the future of Marmo depands upon it. De pands........... That is SO a word!”

*Blooper take 4*

Darth Neese: “Rise my children, today we march to conquer Flaim!” *lights suddenly turn off* “AHHHHHH! I did that! I control the world with my mind!”

*Blooper take 5*

Distance voice: “Did you steal the Marmo rings?”
Darth Neese: “I did not steal the Marmo rings! I swear to you, I swear—! Here what’s happen! I was planning to steal the Marmo rings. There’s two of them, I have this one, so I was planning to steal the other one. But when I went to steal the Marmo ring, someone ELSE stole the Marmo ring. But it wasn’t me, I swear. I planned to, but I didn’t!”

*Blooper take 6*

Darth Neese: “Awake Narse, today you lead Marmo into the future. In the name of Kardis the temples of Marfa shall be destroyed to lay the foundation of Kardis second coming—!” *swallows something* “I swallowed a tonsil! Why are you laughing call an ambulance!”

*Blooper take 7*

Darth Neese: “Pirotess makes a lot of women question their sexuality. A lot of bi-curious women of Marmo follows her around, all the time really. More than the men even. The same with Ashram. A lot of bi-curious men follow him around, and we never see them again. Same with the women who follow Pirotess around. Probably killed them and bury them under Marmo with Narse. In fact Narse is a healthy dragon, a lot of meat on that dragon bone. They probably feed him the bi-curious people. Kill, feed to the dragon and then the dragon poops them out. Probably explains the smell around here too. A lot of interesting things goes on here during filming.... Yeah.”

*Blooper take 8*

Darth Neese: “You are a pervert don’t deny!”

*Blooper take 9*

Darth Neese: *after killing Pirotess* (ZOMG!) “Yes power shifts more quickly than most people think.” *looks to the camera* “I am Neese, Darth Neese.” *ignites red light saber* “Join me or die!”

*Blooper take 10*

Ashram: “What have you done!?”
Darth Neese: “No, what have you done! And what have you done!” *points to random dark elf* “And what have you done!” *points to Parn* “what have you, and you, and you done! And yes—!” *points to camera* What have you done!”
Ashram: “....” *kills Neese*

Credits: Seth: “You have done well. How would you like to ensure your place in the highest honor in Marmo? You see power shifts quickly in Marmo. This is Valis. A full frontal attack by your armies should render their defenses—!” *beheaded*
Darth Neese: “Yes power shifts more quickly than some people think.” *sits down* “I am Darth Neese. Once I get your forces back from Valis I want you to take any men you have left and secure the abandon Flaim base. Once there build up an arsenal of weapons and destroy the remaining Flaim presences. Oh, and congratulation on your promotion.” :]

(And scene)
Last edited by Ayen on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jenesis (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Sazan (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Sohe (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

"We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!"

Z
Site Admin

Re: Lodoss Island Funnies + Bonus random bloopers

Post by Z »

VERY bored. XD
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Ayen

Re: Lodoss Island Funnies + Bonus random bloopers

Post by Ayen »

Z wrote:VERY bored. XD

Super duper mega ultimate bored! Neese FOREVER!

In the name of Neese! In the name of Neese! In the name of Neese!

I mean Little Neese. Oh I don't know which Neese I'm talking about any more.
Jenesis (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Sazan (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Sohe (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

"We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!"

Return to “Lodoss Discussion”