Lodoss War PCE: the traditional RPG gaming format

Discussion of the series and characters not relating to the RPG.
Forum rules
This board is here to hopefully make the forum a little less focused on RPG only and allow casual fans to pop in and talk about the Lodoss series. Please be civil, and try to avoid vicious fanboy/girl arguments. I do not enjoy drama, and I will be quick to put a stop to it. Everyone has their own opinions, and they may not be the same as yours, but they should be respected.

Any posts regarding fan art, fan fiction, or cosplay should be posted on the sub-forum of this board!
Valenti

Lodoss War PCE: the traditional RPG gaming format

Post by Valenti »

Ummm... conk me in the head if this isn't the right place to post this, but I wasn't too sure where this could go... ><;

I'm assuming that everyone knows what Youtube is, so I won't go into detail about that (if you want to know, :points at links below). While browsing there, I came across these pretty cool finds:

Record of Lodoss War (OAV) PCE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxoU9QGSrYE

Record of Lodoss War II (TV) PCE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls686SV92kc

In the ROLW II PCE, there is a certain scene of a Valis king that is pretty surprising... :)
Watching these, makes me with I could try and find these to play them...

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

Ohh...those are cool (and yes, this is the right place to post them :P)

And it shows Etoh WITH Fianna!
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Valenti

Post by Valenti »

Whew! Thank god.. ^^;

Yeah, that surprised me when I first viewed it. I actually had to re-watch it again to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.
Though, I'm thinking about trying to watch and listen carefully for translation purposes (just to see if there was an explanation, despite the obvious, into how Etoh became king there). Hopefully, my Japanese learning hasn't died... >_>;

And, most ironic thing while viewing the 1st ROLW game... I could swear, I don't think Parn is suppose to have MP higher then Etoh's at the start of the game.. :?

Z
Site Admin

Post by Z »

That would be good to know. It seems likely he married her, since she flirted with him in the OAV, but no one ever said in the animes or manga.

I thought I saw Etoh's MP at 20 something and Parn's at 17, but it did look like Etoh had higher HP than Parn--still odd.
Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Z
Site Admin

Re: Lodoss War PCE: the traditional RPG gaming format

Post by Z »

Videos got deleted. Stupid YouTube. >.<

Yes, I am crazy.

Ayen

Post by Ayen »

Z wrote:Videos got deleted. Stupid YouTube. >.<

Youtube is gay! :evil:
Jenesis (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Sazan (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Sohe (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery

"We are now under an Ashram warning! I repeat, an ASHRAM WARNING! So all I got to say right now is: RUN! Run like your stinking life depends on it because it does!"

Valenti

Post by Valenti »

Ayen wrote:
Z wrote:Videos got deleted. Stupid YouTube. >.<

Youtube is gay! :evil:

Nuuuuuuu~!! T_T
I knew I should've downloaded and saved them. ><;

Return to “Lodoss Discussion”