Post by Zira »

OOC: *pokes Kilij* Did we kill him?
“Give this some thought
And I'm sure you will know
This is the way it must be
Emotions will rise, Emotions will flow
You bring out the tears in me”

Zira (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Avatar art by Onna-giri from this image.

Myel-Elina

Post by Myel-Elina »

OOC : Not at all, he was just disturbed by Jleslie’s new dress ;)

Kilij tried to avoid Zira’s dagger, but he was too surprised by this bold move to succeed. Loosening his stranglehold and letting his prisoner go, he put his hand on his wound to stop the blood flowing. A strange and disturbing smile appeared on his face.

Good… Good… They’re much better than I thought. I’ll have fun with them… But now I have to distract them a few minutes more. I don’t want the dark elf to have the spirit’s answer, whatever she might have summoned.

The assassin jumped backward then rolled over the ground to conceal behind the sand. Using his cloak’s special ability, he hid in a dune’s shadow, out of the adventurers' sight. With his safe arm, he took one of his throwing dagger and targeted the dark elf’s shoulder.

Zira
Z's Account

Post by Zira »

Zira held onto her dagger as the assassin let her go, yanking it from his wound. She wasn't going to lose another weapon to the sand. She sensed a concentration of invisibility spirits as he retreated, but not enough to pinpoint his location in her current state. Standing at the ready, Zira tried to discern where their attacker went, but before she realized anything, a dagger was flying at her. She tried to dodge, but she couldn't move fast enough in the sand. Instead of imbedding itself in her shoulder, it only grazed her arm. Zira hissed at the stinging sensation, made worse by the fine layer of sand clinging to her.
“Give this some thought

Zira
Z's Account

Re: Outside the Lean-To...

Post by Zira »

OOC: Bumping this thread up to clear the archives. Sorry if this ends up in anyone's mailbox.
“Give this some thought

Return to “RPG: Out of Blade”